Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

We really need a Flip Order button in the Armorsmith like there is in the Fusion Master. When you've been playing a long time if you want to craft low level armor for fusion you have to page through tons of armor to get to it. Please!

You REALLY need to get the programmers to reduce their memory footprint. I can't keep playing with it freezing up all the time like it is.

I run task manager to clear memory, and an additional memory manager to get around 300Mb free before starting the game, and with it constantly "Please Wait" updating, it just slows down then stops responding. I then have to kill it and start all over clearing memory and restarting the game again. This comes at sometimes the worst moments.

You should get this playable on PC. There'd be less hardware issues, and make it more accessible to more players.

I'm not seeing any damage numbers from my pet's strong attack.

The lag and constant updates and inability to connect to the update server have pretty much finished my enthusiasm for this game. Totally broken.

Three things are bothering me very much,and i think it's time to finally change them:

1. 3 day war!
    It's very unfortunate to make wars last this long,because they tend to get boring after some time,but especially because they now end on a monday and it's quite impossible to organize attacks properly when most people are busy with work or school. I think wars and raids should be pure weekend events.

2. Set armors without r&a!
    Please put ALL set r&a in chests,not just some. I would love the set for my emissary which sadly i didn't get in raid that time. But more importantly,you keep giving away armors in chests (like coldflame) for which it is simply impossible to complete the set.

3. Epic armors!
    Please figure out a way for everyone to keep using epic armors. Between all the plus armors from events and war/raid,df and df+ normal epic armors have become pretty useless. Especially the epic boss armors are not even worth crafting anymore,which is very sad.

I have almost 2000 rings and another 2000 amulets. Now i receive neither as rewards in raids.
    Can we make the lower tiers smeltable?

On behalf of the european players on global server i would like to thank Gree for the big mess up they made for the Pet Frenzy. Most of europe will be asleep when pet frenzy will be there, nice way to treat people Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    On behalf of the european players on global server i would like to thank Gree for the big mess up they made for the Pet Frenzy. Most of europe will be asleep when pet frenzy will be there, nice way to treat people Gree.
    Well at least you will know that you spent your time wisely and you didn't even waste a cent.

When your guild is set to "open" and you're not full people can go to the guild mid war but can't be kicked, why this mess up Gree?

Why not give us something that is realy usefull, something like giving the option to smelt rings and amulets. Atm i have 2402 rings, the 1 star bronze, silver ang gold are useless to me but still keep getting them

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Achilles D'Aigle View Post
    I'm not seeing any damage numbers from my pet's strong attack.
    Which pet do you have? The pet's special attack from using a full guage doesn't always attack. Some pets, like the bronze star and the 1* Air pets I know off the top of my head, don't actually attack at all when you use their guage. They do their special ability instead of attacking.
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    When your guild is set to "open" and you're not full people can go to the guild mid war but can't be kicked, why this mess up Gree?
    Let's think about this for a moment. People are inherently *******s. What do you think would happen if people were allowed to kick other people mid-war? That power would be abused. People would kick others with an hour left of the war to go JUST to screw someone over and keep them from getting rewards.

That's why it is how it is.
    iOS

I'm about to hit level 500!! Will I get anything special as a reward at that level? I doubt it. How about some definitively nice rewards at some of these milestones? I've been playing a long time obviously and bought a lot of chests during that time, but randomly always get shut out of any good armor with one exception. So I maybe be the only level 500 player with only one DF armor. I think a guaranteed DF would be nice. Or a 3 star pet perhaps.

Hitting high levels can't be purchased, it takes time and dedication. There should be a commensurate reward for it.

This is just one of the many pieces of the puzzle that turned me from a big fan and paying customer into a 'lurker' who just supports his guild by making a few points during events (w/o spending gems of course) but doesn't do much else in the game anymore. There's just too much greed in Gree, I've gotten tired of it.

I wonder how many dedicated, high-spending customers quitted over the slap in the face of inactives receiving 1000 gems and a DF armor. Guess not that many despite their big complaints, but it certainly was another big piece of the puzzle for many.