Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

You have already upgraded rewards for raids and wars, time to revamp rewards for Epic Boss. Reaching level 60 deserves better than the current rewards.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    So far, I like @Ant Venom's suggestion about selling K&D to a more professional company best in this thread!

@Marco, you don't understand: the Silver Chest has to stay there, because sure enough there will be a few players who accidentally click the button and spend gems- who cares about them feeling pissed if they get a bronze armor or an 'earth shard' in return? It's the MONEY that counts. Gree doesn't think about tomorrow.
    This also applies for the Prince / Champions chest - great suggestion and any company trying to make their customers happy would do it (as it is overdue since the appearance of DF armor), just as to improve the drop rates of the 'Limited garbage' chests, but GREE won't because they either don't care or simply don't know how to do it better.

K&D is a great game, but ruined by mismanagement. I don't think it will survive this year.
    Since the chest screen doesn't default to silver anymore, since there's _always_ a DF chest, I very much doubt that more people accidentally spend on the silver chest than wear a nememis armor... It probably barely pays the work of changing silver and enchanted chests contents maybe once a year...

Dark Prince chest: with epic+epic=100% epic fusion and legendary+legendary rate for fusion to epic seemingly dropped lower, DPC keys may just have dropped below enchanted keys in usefulness (3* bling vs gems I guess as decent-ish rewards that differentiate them) so I doubt DPC keys have any incentive any more to spend that bit for the next milestone/next step on the flourishing chest etc. (which Gree might define as lost revenue...)
    If Gree had upgraded the DPC to champion's chest content, they would have restored it and its keys to its state of a few months after the first epic chest was released.
    Heck, Gree already seems to be half indicating they don't want to spend effort on those stupid nemesis armors by copy-pasting them from previous armors part of the time. So restructuring the DPC, including removing nemesis would have made sense.

About selling off KnD to another party: well, former Gree title Jackpot Slots is now listed in the google play store under a non-Gree company, so I guess Gree does sometimes sell instead of close. Though Jackpot Slots was an odd title for Gree anyway, since it doesn't fit their "buy game, use game as 'skin' around guild war business model" MO.

(Champion's chest "feels" biased though: my alt is currently trolling with 1 epic that would be a wearable for my main from each of its 2x 11 on champion's chest. (first Raptor Embrace, then Angelic Battlemail) while my main only got fodder epics. ;-P )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

@ Sirius:

PM here only works when it's turned on.

Lol, guild war is so silly...
    Find an AFK GM worth 700+ points with at least a 1 miss buffer,
    dump 270 gems on him/her (max speed of my tablet),
    get 79k points (80-90% of original my milestone grinding goal for this war) and accidentally push my retirement guild to rank 614 right now... -_-
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Please ban hackers, its no fun to play against.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Please ban hackers, its no fun to play against.
    So, those are still around? They probably have too few people to deal with all the messups (hackers, missing armors and bling, missing raid rewards etc.) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    They probably have too few people to deal with all the messups (hackers, missing armors and bling, missing raid rewards etc.) ...
    just one more reason why KnD is doomed.

My guild has lost 2 members this week because of the latest rain of bugs. After 4 weeks of grinding, they couldn't finish their stuff in time because of the 'temporary ban' on the game (timeouts). In general, I sense much less activity and various levels of (partially serious) anger. That doesn't keep the big spenders from spending of course, but to me it looks that more people than ever before are getting sick and tired of those bugs and pissed about those little exploits and abuses Gree directs against their customers on a weekly basis.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Since dragon forged are so hard to get level up stats. Make a giveaway for free no gems and everyone gets it 1 dragon forged doesn't have to be the best and cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Brady View Post
    Since dragon forged are so hard to get level up stats. Make a giveaway for free no gems and everyone gets it 1 dragon forged doesn't have to be the best and cape.
    Not trying to sound mean, since thats what I'm known for but...

If everyone has one, it devalues those that others have. The idea is to make them rare, so that people will work to get them, and hopefully spend gems, and eventually money, to do so. This game is about making money. If they give everything away for free, people won't need to spend money or work for it.

Sure, some people think the opposite. If they give it away, people will be enticed to get more and thus spend money, but its no guarantee. And if they give away armor that is the highest level right away, if you know how to play, you could level said armor, and easily start downing EB's, using it to hit milestones in raids and wars, thus getting good armors with very little time or money investment. That isn't what they want.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 08-16-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Not trying to sound mean, since thats what I'm known for but...

If everyone has one, it devalues those that others have. The idea is to make them rare, so that people will work to get them, and hopefully spend gems, and eventually money, to do so. This game is about making money. If they give everything away for free, people won't need to spend money or work for it.

Sure, some people think the opposite. If they give it away, people will be enticed to get more and thus spend money, but its no guarantee. And if they give away armor that is the highest level right away, if you know how to play, you could level said armor, and easily start downing EB's, using it to hit milestones in raids and wars, thus getting good armors with very little time or money investment. That isn't what they want.
    Well, the step up of total enhancement points needed from epic to dragonforged is bigger than from legendary to epic, combine that with DF needing more EP per level, would make giving everybody a DF nearly as big a newbie trap as nemesis armors... (I don't feel like looking up the numbers, but for most people it would probably be better either to max out multiple EB+ or fuse the EB armors into some halfway decent epics and max multiple of those. DF "per level" stats are barely higher than those of epics; it's mostly just that their level 1 stats are silly high, while at the same time having much higher "per level" _cost_.)
    I doubt many of those not farming fusion boost armor from rankings max out an DF within 1 month of getting it...

The revamped heroic mode is a vast improvement on the last heroic mode. No complaints from anyone I have talked to so far.

New fusion boost armors and the fusion boost chest were also great ideas

These are easily the 3 best improvements you have made to the game in over 6 months.

Yeah, good job for a change, really!

Now just remove the inopportune restriction of only being able to craft when having less than 170 (! ...u kidding me?) armors, and I'll not have much left to 'whine' :'(

Still cant believe you have 170 epics. Otherwise youre just holding yourself back. Yes it sucks but its not as bad as it was with 80. You really gonna pass on a free vargar and vargar+ just so you can keep a few boosts?

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Still cant believe you have 170 epics. Otherwise youre just holding yourself back. Yes it sucks but its not as bad as it was with 80. You really gonna pass on a free vargar and vargar+ just so you can keep a few boosts?
    I think I have close to 60 epics and df's. I had 10-20 more epics at level 1 but said fk collecting and fused them all away. 170 epics not too surprising if someone collects at least one of every epic (and maybe one of every + as well). I think an increase to 250/300 armor slots would be nice.
    no

I agree, fused about 50 epics away trying for vargar and gunslinger last weeks just so i had room for boosts.