The fake Zc leader

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The fake Zc leader

Post Count

Angry The fake Zc leader

It has been brought to my attention that a certain player has added Zc leader at the end of their in game name.

Let me be clear in saying that this is not the true Zc leader and I find it highly offensive that they have done this. Is it possible for Gree to look into this or should a ticket be submitted? Zombie Crew has been around for a very long time and we do not wish to have our image tarnished by a false member claiming to be our leader.

If Gree does not act on this within the next 48 hours I will have no choice but to contact my lawyer and proceed with a class action lawsuit.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Can zombies have a leader?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lmfao...you learn something new everyday....I always thought Zc was for Zumba class inside joke. Thats what the ladies at work use the abbreviation for Zumba class. Mind is blown ��

Post Count
    I'm pretty sure the only way to solve this problem is with numerous forum threads. We'll get it all sorted out.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    When your stats get too big, GREE adds ZC leader to the end of your ingame name. At least from what I've been told, I don't have experience of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    It has been brought to my attention that a certain player has added Zc leader at the end of their in game name.

Let me be clear in saying that this is not the true Zc leader and I find it highly offensive that they have done this. Is it possible for Gree to look into this or should a ticket be submitted? Zombie Crew has been around for a very long time and we do not wish to have our image tarnished by a false member claiming to be our leader.

If Gree does not act on this within the next 48 hours I will have no choice but to contact my lawyer and proceed with a class action lawsuit.
    please contact the Lawyer !! I would like to know if there is anything they would do..
    fake ZC leader...pfft, what's next?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    When your stats get too big, GREE adds ZC leader to the end of your ingame name. At least from what I've been told, I don't have experience of this.
    you know, I did hear something of this��

Post Count
    OP, No real players care about this baked up problem. Go ahead and contact your vast fake legal team and have a go at Gree. I'm sure they aren't worried.

Post Count
    Who's the real Zc Leader?
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Who's the real Zc Leader?
    I think Evan and Grim lead, but not totally sure.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Quoted for truth and relevancy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Either im delirious or this is hilarious.
    I AM BATMAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post

Pretty sure any group that hangs with you isnt too worried about a tarnished image.