GLTQ Fraud - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GLTQ Fraud

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree with post #6, simply add a boost to the 30/30 unit, say 10% Alliance boost A&D.

I don't think Gree can fix what happened. They also cannot repay everyone. It's more than gems, but time and effort. Not only on the quest but away from trials (that the others got to work on, while we quested)

If a boost is too difficult, then modify the 30/30 stats by 15x. A 500+ mil unit is about the same as the original prize.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erageous View Post
    I'm sorry but most people "in the know" take advantage of glitches and the poor programming of this game. Back when the energy glitch worked last summer, should all the people who didn't know about it get refunds on the gems they spent?
    Bingo.

Last summer? It worked from day one until last summer. Just became a "problem" with iOS 6 when airplane mode was so easy. Before then it took tinfoil, turning off your main router or having a slave WiFi network you could easily toggle up and down. That was much harder for most people. Wasn't just limited to KA; all the games had it.... even the now defunct MQ and DR/LaW. CC had an additional one as well that was hilarious, super recharge.

Goes to reinforce a tenant I've always believed: it doesn't matter how smart you think you are, there is always someone out the re smarter (or luckier) than you that will find a hole in your app, either by bad code or platform holes. So you need to instrument (and monitor!) and react swiftly and decisively; concepts that are left at the door to the GREE studio.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is a clear error by Gree. It is absurd to argue that it shouldn't be fixed because of previous errors. If someone had complained earlier because they had been screwed by a bug then those errors should have bee fixed too They didn't because nobody was screwed as they are screwed now.

And the people who were screwed are the gemmers who pay for this game. The game ends when they leave. And they are furious.

Arguing that you have the moral high ground in support of getting something for free that others paid a lot of time and money for is pure rationalization.

Gree needs to rectify this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Schar View Post
    This is fantastic:

Can in infer from this that you think it is quite ok to cheat if you do a l little bit of work to go with it? I find this argument petty thin.
    I think you missed the point. I don't know a single guild that didn't take advantage of the multi-kill in RB. Or any of the glitches that have been apart of the game in the past. It has always been that an energy quest has been doable (without gems) as long as you were super active. If you put in the work, you could get the reward. The use of gems was merely a means to get done faster or play catchup. That is no longer the case. Energy quests now require gems to finish. So I can completely understand why those that put in the work/gems to finish are pissed off. Those that did not put in the work are getting the prize for free.
    Last edited by Stark.; 07-15-2015 at 06:26 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I do think you are being a bit harsh by saying those that got the reward through the bug didn't put in any effort.
    Most guild did the GLTQ non stop for the entire time but simply didn't have the gems or energy regeneration to get even close to finishing.

If you don't like it, well too bad and i hope that gree fixes it for you next time you sorry ass whiners

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by raffi View Post
    Then i want my gems back when i spent them on energy quests earlier when i didnt know about the energy glitch, or thoose who used it just get the final rewards removed. Same with hrb with multi kills. If Gree changed this now, just because thoose who spend more than others, but also are the ones who cheats/take advantage(choose which one u want) most of glitches/Gree **** ups, I'm done with this game.
    If Gree does something it will be towards keeping the big spenders happy and spending...............hmmm guess they may remove those wrapper

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The best is to give to those finshed (as us) a second bonus unit.
    All would be happy
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    I do think you are being a bit harsh by saying those that got the reward through the bug didn't put in any effort.
    Most guild did the GLTQ non stop for the entire time but simply didn't have the gems or energy regeneration to get even close to finishing.

If you don't like it, well too bad and i hope that gree fixes it for you next time you sorry ass whiners
    Ok no need to get mean. I'm just trying to explain it from that perspective. I'm not saying that people didn't put in effort on the GLTQ but they did not put in the effort to finish heroic (which was exponentially harder than normal). Normal was a pain to complete and personally I think GREE is way out of line with the amount of energy that is required to complete LTQs now. It used to be that if you were super active you could finish quests without gem use but times have changed and that is no longer the case. But I digress. Those that finished heroic did more work than those that didn't. Most guilds stopped after normal was completed and switched to trials as the wrapper for completing trials is better than the rewards gained from continuing the GLTQ.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

The same person who throws around the word "retards" as an insult to Gree and feels that is appropriate.

Post Count
    Look, to those of you in the top guilds who spent hundreds if not thousands to finish this quest, gree will toss something your way as always to appease you. You know that's true. Gree has changed war rewards when they weren't to the top guilds liking and they will continue to try and appease you. But if you think they will remove the reward, I have 2 words: Sky Pirate. Anyone who has been playing long enough remembers that debacle.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think they can change bonuses after the fact on server side - they did so with a PVP a few cycles back.

This means cleanest fix is to just move bonus from wrapper to 30/30. Those who didn't earn can keep the base unit but only earners get the bonus.

Post Count
    BTW big thx to all the 'earners' that shared the reward with weaker guilds - well knowing that they will still stay much stronger than all others and that there are things that count more in this game - like a great community and having fun plying the game. I think all guilds that got this gift are still far from beating top 10 (pretty sure some didn't even realize what happened when a friendly whale jumped in to help with EB )

Like I said before: Main problem was that this GLTQ needed too much energy so that most guilds couldn't even get close to finish. I don't care about a fix of the reward but please change also the energy needed for LTQs so that more guilds have a target. Not asking for finishing gem-free but to be able to get close.
    Last edited by Lord Vyper; 07-16-2015 at 03:01 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    I think you missed the point. I don't know a single guild that didn't take advantage of the multi-kill in RB. Or any of the glitches that have been apart of the game in the past. It has always been that an energy quest has been doable (without gems) as long as you were super active.
    I completely get this. The last few LTQs (i & g) have been a blatant money grab. No subtlety here. Especially when you factor in the elimination of potions as any form of reward. And the new equipment that is a must buy if you have any chance of completing the EB.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    The same person who throws around the word "retards" as an insult to Gree and feels that is appropriate.
    I'm so happy you remember me, here is a balloon for ya.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm so happy you remember me, here is a balloon for ya.
    your posts become less relevant daily