GLTQ Fraud - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GLTQ Fraud

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    You will notice I started this thread. Now those who earned these prizes have lost them. Have you lost your minds????

I guess the message is never gem....
    What do you mean 'lost them'? Like GREE removed units with no notice or exchange?
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes - Gree removed them - but later put them back after we noticed.

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jomama, reading this thread and your posts, in particular, totally amuses me. You're like a neurotic buffoon fixated on a bunch of pixels, as though it's life or death. If money, or rather the fear of wasting gems/money, is so important to you, then your time playing this game has been acutely and grossly misspent. Get a life, brother. Or develop another pixellated persona in a different game. Until then, you'll continue to invite ridicule and, worse, pity.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Pixels?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    Jomama, reading this thread and your posts, in particular, totally amuses me. You're like a neurotic buffoon fixated on a bunch of pixels, as though it's life or death. If money, or rather the fear of wasting gems/money, is so important to you, then your time playing this game has been acutely and grossly misspent. Get a life, brother. Or develop another pixellated persona in a different game. Until then, you'll continue to invite ridicule and, worse, pity.
    Marquis, when were you in FiB?? I didn't know that. I thought you were good and retired now? If so, why do you even care what we are talking about, much less care to chat about a game you have long since abandoned? I know I should just leave well enough alone, but there is no sense in talking trash...unless...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wow - are you really so lonely and sad that you need to attack me like this? The silly part is that Waza strongly encouraged me to make this successful effort - so I guess your attack on me is also an attack on Waza....

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Only one “L” in pixelated Marquis

Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    Marquis, when were you in FiB?? I didn't know that. I thought you were good and retired now? If so, why do you even care what we are talking about, much less care to chat about a game you have long since abandoned? I know I should just leave well enough alone, but there is no sense in talking trash...unless...
    Marquis was never in FIB…oh wait, yes he was...never mind...my bad.

Wow - are you really so lonely and sad that you need to attack me like this? The silly part is that Waza strongly encouraged me to make this successful effort - so I guess your attack on me is also an attack on Waza....
    I recommend viewing Marquis’s comment as sage advice rather than an attack. At least that’s how I read it to be… You should read one of his books; Sage advice from the stagiest of the sages or A Sager's guide to the galaxy…

Also, I don’t think Waza would care much; he’s too busy trying on speedos so he can work on his end of summer tan.
    ...What?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sage advice??? From someone who apparently doesn't even play and thus could have no actual insight into what happened here??? Having never been a founder, he is also likely unaware of the responsibility for caring for your players interests. I will offer him a little pity for whatever dark unhappiness led him to jump in here.

Look - this was a success story - Gree actually fixed a major error - and it wasn't my obsession -there were many players across top ten who felt completely ripped off and many of their founders including Waza (where Marquis is from) asked me to press Gree hard on this. And more importantly, I made a promise to my guild that I kept. Its one reason FMB stays full while other guilds struggle for players. Just because I had the balls to take an unpopular stand (those who got it free weren't happy) does not mean I am drawing ridicule or pity. Quite the contrary. It was a kick in the balls when Gree then took the units away from those who earned them, but that too was fixed.

This game is likely coming to an end. Attacking people who did nothing to you doesn't accomplish anything Marquis. I didn't have any negative opinion of you before today, but I am sadly disappointed. You dishonor the guilds you were in.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 08-29-2015 at 02:03 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sage advice??? From someone who apparently doesn't even play and thus could have no actual insight into what happened here??? Having never been a founder, he is also likely unaware of the responsibility for caring for your players interests. I will offer him a little pity for whatever dark unhappiness led him to jump in here.

Look - this was a success story - Gree actually fixed a major error - and it wasn't my obsession -there were many players across top ten who felt completely ripped off and many of their founders including Waza (where Marquis is from) asked me to press Gree hard on this. And more importantly, I made a promise to my guild that I kept. Its one reason FMB stays full while other guilds struggle for players. Just because I had the balls to take an unpopular stand (those who got it free weren't happy) does not mean I am drawing ridicule or pity. Quite the contrary. It was a kick in the balls when Gree then took the units away from those who earned them, but that too was fixed.

This game is likely coming to an end. Attacking people who did nothing to you doesn't accomplish anything Marquis. I didn't have any negative opinion of you before today, but I am sadly disappointed. You dishonor the guilds you were in.
    Though I am no longer in top 10, I agree with Jo. We made a strong stand in GoV once the glitch in those GLTQs was made apparent. No one would be allowed in who had gotten the big GLTQ prizes as we wanted to finish it ourselves without the "help" of those who had already gotten it (by good or ill means). Some of us still enjoy the game when Gree fixes it or doesn't completely screw it up. I agree it is on its last leg. There is a problem in EVERY event/war/whatever...but we take from it what we can. Now a minor spender, I enjoy what I can playing free for the most part. Everyone else can as well...enjoy it while it lasts

Post Count
    P

How are your balls now? You put them on the line and then got kicked in them. Must be sore, non?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nah - they are fine - the issue was dead until Marquis crawled out from under his rock. :=)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is this where the line for the free Southwest Airlines tickets begins? No? Oh my bad ��������