DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GLTQ Fraud

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    The same person who throws around the word "retards" as an insult to Gree and feels that is appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    your posts become less relevant daily
    Yeap, Saint-BEL's post are less relevant, while yours (examples above) bring to the forum so much insignt

TIP: there is a ignore option you can use and will never have to see post from those you do not like

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Yeap, Saint-BEL's post are less relevant, while yours (examples above) bring to the forum so much insignt

TIP: there is a ignore option you can use and will never have to see post from those you do not like
    and done...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And now with a bog ITQ those who did the GLTQ are doubly screwed because they put off trials. Between this, long wars nobody wants, terrible hrb, gem buildings, this game has completely gone into the toilet.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    And now with a bog IlTQ those who did the GLTQ are doubly screwed because they put off trials. Between this, long wars nobody wants, terrible hrb, gem buildings, this game has completely gone into the toilet.
    How true. *profanity removed* game
    Last edited by Relic; 07-17-2015 at 01:29 PM. Reason: swear filter bypass
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Any answer Gree????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Any answer Gree????
    please tell me that was a rhetorical question?

Post Count
    All of you that are complaining about this are absolute hypocrites. Literally everybody who is in a top 200 guild has "cheated" in this game. Whether it be multiple boss kills or energy glitches.

Now you are asking for something to change because you didn't know about a new gap in the programming? Come off it.

I appreciate that when you are spending you own money then things can get emotive but if you are spending £1000s of pounds on this game it means you either have more money and time than sense, or you need to seek help for addiction.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick Gibbon View Post
    I appreciate that when you are spending you own money then things can get emotive but if you are spending £1000s of pounds on this game it means you either have more money and time than sense, or you need to seek help for addiction.
    Or both? [the rest here is garbage because it doesn't allow me to post less than 10 characters]

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If some guilds hadn't paid for that prize nobody would not have gotten it. There is no other mistake in programming that has ever worked that way. Do you normally expect stuff to be given you for free that others pay for? Show me one example of a previous glitch that worked that way before you call those who paid for that prize hypocrites.

Fact is many gemmers have quit over this. Not good for ka.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Fact is many gemmers have quit over this. Not good for ka.
    The fact that KA is so vulnerable to a small group of heavy gemmers in comparison to its entire player base is not good for KA.

Although it obviously is a nasty sting to know many have used real currency for nothing, you are still complaining over nothing.
    Cause lets be perfectly honest, if you had know about this bug. Some guilds still would have to finish and more people would have asked for wrapper prize from that few guilds.
    If they refuse to jump, other guilds would still have to use gems as well and we would end up the same as we are now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's easily fixed - switch the bonus from wrapper to 30/30 unit. Done.

We didn't want to know about the bug earlier - we wanted the bug not to be there. But since it was there - we just want it fixed.

Of course it would have been much better to just have a GLTQ that was doable without massive gems....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Since we no longer have any Mods, the wrapper unit has been removed from those who didn't complete the GLTQ
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    I think you missed the point. I don't know a single guild that didn't take advantage of the multi-kill in RB. Or any of the glitches that have been apart of the game in the past. It has always been that an energy quest has been doable (without gems) as long as you were super active. If you put in the work, you could get the reward. The use of gems was merely a means to get done faster or play catchup. That is no longer the case. Energy quests now require gems to finish. So I can completely understand why those that put in the work/gems to finish are pissed off. Those that did not put in the work are getting the prize for free.
    I always wondered why players had messages on their walls not to kill the raid boss . I honestly never knew about raid boss glitch

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You will notice I started this thread. Now those who earned these prizes have lost them. Have you lost your minds????

I guess the message is never gem....

Post Count
    Nope..... Message is, don't be a hypocrite.

First rule of fight club is: