Looking for new low level faction that has few bonuses and ten members plus - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for new low level faction that has few bonuses and ten members plus

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    pierewiet Dutch - US, 32 members, ranking like 1350, still needs bonuses, door open. Cash and members welcome. Using LINE if you want a fun talk:
    http://line.me/ti/g/DooghALD2p

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    pierewiet 833207192. Dutch - US, 32 members, ranking like 1350, still needs bonuses, door open. Cash and members welcome. Using LINE if you want a fun talk:
    Forgot code lol

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    792 663 927 Gumbys Army, I just stopped by to help these guys out, they are small and trying hard. They would be honored to have any help possible. Thanks for your time!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    GGN, thank you for your help with your donation a while back, really appreciated it

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xlt View Post
    GGN, thank you for your help with your donation a while back, really appreciated it
    your more then welcome .. helping out other teams is one of the few things I still enjoy about this game.. so actually thanks to all tht let me know they needed help you gave me something to do and feel good about

Post Count
    ok I have chosen the grand prise winner but not gonna say their faction name.. and the award has been delivered.. several of the others will be in next day or so receive a visit with a token 100m and wishes of gl in game.. the faction that received the grand prise is welcome to identify themselves but I wont point them out.. thanks to all and good luck in game

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for the donation. Really appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks very much for your generiosity GGN! You are the Real Deal helping others, and it's players like you that makes the game enjoyable despite all the issues. Will try do the same favor when it's my time to pass it on. Cheers!

Post Count
    again yall are very welcome.. yes been playing long time enough that selling off everything gave me a decent stash...my team maxxed out bonuses long ago and has plenty in bank so they don't need anything.. helping you guys out gives value to what I have invested in and allows me to share it with others

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    GGN, on behalf of Gumbys faction we are very grateful that you choose us and made such a generous donation! Everyone single person in the group said thank you. The money is being used wisely on boost and walls. Needless to say our stats took a big leap thanks to you. Thank you very much!!

Post Count
    You guys are veryv welcome

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    pierewiet Dutch - US, 32 members, ranking like 1350, still needs bonuses, door open. Cash and members welcome. Using LINE if you want a fun talk:
    Always glad to help out.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi GGN. You left your account in my mini faction, TNN, after your donation. Do you want us to leave it there or remove it? Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
    Hi GGN. You left your account in my mini faction, TNN, after your donation. Do you want us to leave it there or remove it? Thanks.
    Remove it ..my apologies I forgot to remove after drop