Looking for new low level faction that has few bonuses and ten members plus

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for new low level faction that has few bonuses and ten members plus

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count

Wink Looking for new low level faction that has few bonuses and ten members plus

I been playing for long time and decided to nuke 2 of my ids so I have cash to donate. you can look in other threads and see I have made contributions to many low level factions in the past. I am now simply looking for one faction that needs bonuses . I have basically lost the love of the game and will be running only one id in future til game passes in the night. My/grees loss your gain. with the two ids I should have enough cash to take you from few bonuses to maxxed overnight(maybe almost maxxed cant remember total cost for all bonuses my team did it years ago) so pm me with faction info code to get in and when I have finished nuking them I will visit drop the cash and be gone like a damn good dream. this will also most likely be the last time I make such donations as I have nuked at least one of my cash cow ids. so looking for a damn good faction to help.. please have at least ten members

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the kind offer, DBS is a faction I help sometimes and could use some donations. I know it would be most appreciated. Code is
    294-026-952 and door is open.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    GGN is a the best! Not the first time he's done that! Been once at the receiving hand of his philantropy! Thanks again!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    More than welcome to join us at Dew Nuttin But we're maxxed out with the bonuses already

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    More than welcome to join us at Dew Nuttin But we're maxxed out with the bonuses already
    thanks for offer but those ids will no longer be of any use lol a 274 with 0 stats and 0 iph lol but like 6 tril valour.. but ty for kind offer of home

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    GGN is a the best! Not the first time he's done that! Been once at the receiving hand of his philantropy! Thanks again!
    ty always good to see it help others.. hope ur team is doing well

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes we have a small team. STRAP ELITE OFFICERS #604.719.752

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thunders's Revenge is a small start up faction I've helped with donations. They are about 7 bonuses from being fully maxed and any donations to that end will be greatly appreciated. Code: 716 966 938.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Delgado View Post
    Yes we have a small team. STRAP ELITE OFFICERS #604.719.752
    code not found

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason123 View Post
    Thanks for the kind offer, DBS is a faction I help sometimes and could use some donations. I know it would be most appreciated. Code is
    294-026-952 and door is open.
    stopped off there and left some but honestly looking to help a faction with FEWER bonuses.. so it really gives them a leg up

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    On behalf of DBS faction, thank you so much for your kind donation. They were blown away by your donation. Good on you
    Good gawd noooo. My donation was small taters compared to yours, I like the way you fly, purely awesome.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason123 View Post
    On behalf of DBS faction, thank you so much for your kind donation. They were blown away by your donation. Good on you
    Good gawd noooo. My donation was small taters compared to yours, I like the way you fly, purely awesome.
    More then welcome still need a smaller team thou... please verify ur code as u type it one lucky team will get 993b

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    TNN 389 355 065, small faction, any donation is appreciated. Left open. Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    585808304 freedom fighter . You are welcome to stop by anytime

Post Count
    385528095 only need last few sea so few bucks appreciated if any left after you done helping active factions
    485046391 & 565411567