The Hate Mob are ruining the forum. - Page 25

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: The Hate Mob are ruining the forum.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    The whole jelly thread was a black humor poke at "proof" of a myth you insist on perpetuating. Looking at it at anything deeper than that is searching for things that don't exist. Think about it, if you didn't harp on this nonexistent jealousy thing like you do, no one would have had a reason to make a thread about it. Was the thread mean? Maybe if we were all five. But we are all adults, so it's really nothing beyond sophomoric, slightly immature fun, with a little dig at the truth thrown in for good measure. Just because you want people to be jealous of you, doesn't mean they actually are.
    Couldn't agree more. While these posts (below) continue, of course people are going to take the micky out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I think it's onvious to most that yes , a good number of them are indeed jealous.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The jelly thread was not as you make it seem. And the jealousy isn't a myth, you guys keep proving it daily, if not hourly with your posts. Just because you're in denial dosnt change the facts. An alcoholic insists he dosnt have a problem, same with drug addicts. Or people addicted to attacking others and calling them names in a forum. Deny all you wish, say you can stop anytime you want. The reality is you cannot, and just liek the police, someone has to be there as some sort of safety net for the rest of us. No letting an alcoholic do as he pleases is not always an option when it infringes on others. what is it that you are lacking that makes you feel the need to call people namesamoung other things, I wonder.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The jelly thread was not as you make it seem. And the jealousy isn't a myth, you guys keep proving it daily, if not hourly with your posts. Just because you're in denial dosnt change the facts. An alcoholic insists he dosnt have a problem, same with drug addicts. Or people addicted to attacking others and calling them names in a forum. Deny all you wish, say you can stop anytime you want. The reality is you cannot, and just liek the police, someone has to be there as some sort of safety net for the rest of us. No letting an alcoholic do as he pleases is not always an option when it infringes on others. what is it that you are lacking that makes you feel the need to call people namesamoung other things, I wonder.

Are you talking about your spending on a failing game or the jealous thread? Seems you pretty well summed up the spending argument.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Jealous of what. Money?.. Nope, got enough to be happy. SUP? Nope, their spending is rewarding gree's incompetency. You, nope, although having your head in the clouds does appear to have it's benefits. Kinda like a drug addict, you're blissfully unaware while everything around you is being destroyed

Funny how you compare them to Alcholics... Ermmm, most off us quit spending on this rubbish. So at worst we are reformed addicts, while you are the one still mindlessly fuelling your addiction.... Pot, kettle and all that

So in summary, your feeble accusations are just a pathetic attempt at trolling. Maybe you're jealous of DEWs superior trolling skills...

Edit: Ps. (on the topic of trolling and this thread) The reason why DEW was never banned was because Clem and Relic actually enjoyed his lighthearted banter. They recognised he was trolling but enjoyed the way he posted
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 07-26-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Maybe you're jealous of DEWs superior trolling skills...

Edit: Ps. (on the topic if trolling and this thread) The reason why DEW was never banned was because Clem and Relic actually enjoyed his lighthearted banter. They recognised he was trolling but enjoyed the way he posted
    So its official then. Dew is officially a TROLL.... as endorsed by GREE. Lmfao..

Banned
    Post Count
    Speed these type of baseless accusations are why few on here respect your posts. I am beginning to think you want everyone to be jealous of you as you repeat yourself over and over again with accusations of being jealous?

In my view I find it unwise to continue to spend on MW because of its lack of quality and constant glitches, bugs and lag. Do I care if you spend money on this game yet, no I dont, as you must still find MW a quality product to spend your money on. We simply have a different view on what is fun and worth spending on than each other.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Speed these type of baseless accusations are why few on here respect your posts. I am beginning to think you want everyone to be jealous of you as you repeat yourself over and over again with accusations of being jealous?

In my view I find it unwise to continue to spend on MW because of its lack of quality and constant glitches, bugs and lag. Do I care if you spend money on this game yet, no I dont, as you must still find MW a quality product to spend your money on. We simply have a different view on what is fun and worth spending on than each other.
    LMAO, the reason very few respect Speed's posts are because most legitimate players don't come to the forum anymore.

Post Count
    Basically for the most part, people in the forum have a agenda...take down the game and anyone who actually plays it. This is what DEW is trying to do. Sure there are exceptions, but for the most part the forum is about hating MW.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hell raiser obviously you don't have the ability to understand what you read.myou guys are addicted to your negative and yes yes jealous behavior. You know what, I go to the movies almost every weekend, I eat out at least a few times a week. I ride motorcycles quite often amount many other things. Guess those are all addictions too. My playing a game with my own money for my entertainment dosnt represent an addiction any more than any of those. Your problem with what I do, and your constant negative posts against any who do anything you guys don't agree with, is an addiction. Especially for those who don't even play any more. Wbs, they're not baseless, they're just observations of the facts. You just don't care for what the facts represent. As far as trolls not respecting me, lol. That did make me laugh. I'm not the one who seems to be looking for respect. I take it that it is something you are since you seem to be so concerned about it. The people who are important already give me any small amount of respect that I think I might need. I think I'd be concerned, and wonder what you were trying to get from me if you said I had your respect. I'm under no illusions that you guys will ever be anything more than haters of anything and everything. For you guys the glass is always more than half empty, any glass.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post

Yup, either that or he just doesn't understand what the word means or hate for that matter.

I'm hardly jealous because in my mind spending anything on the game in it's current state is a lost cause. If gree got their act together and actually made the game fun, more strategic and less tedious I would consider spending though certainly not anywhere near the levels of the top teams because even with a dramatic improvement it makes no sense to me.

I do thank you lot for spending so I can play for free at this time but I think by now it's getting pretty obvious that this might be a really poor ongoing investment….

The other word being bantered about, hate. Really, if there are folks on here that are so wound up that they actually hate other players, seek help. That is exceptionally unhealthy and to me quite disturbing. Personally though I cannot say I have ever seen anything that even remotely qualified for the 'hate' definition and quite frankly if I did I would have reported it. This is just as game as so many have pointed out and if it pushes someone that far over the edge then they need to stop, take a deep breath and talk to someone.

Perhaps in a broad sense most of us do 'hate' what has happened to the game but certainly not in such an intense manner.

Bump if your comments are in fact tongue in cheek trolls you need to get some pointers from DEW…..
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Jealous of what. Money?.. Nope, got enough to be happy. SUP? Nope, their spending is rewarding gree's incompetency. You, nope, although having your head in the clouds does appear to have it's benefits. Kinda like a drug addict, you're blissfully unaware while everything around you is being destroyed

Funny how you compare them to Alcholics... Ermmm, most off us quit spending on this rubbish. So at worst we are reformed addicts, while you are the one still mindlessly fuelling your addiction.... Pot, kettle and all that

So in summary, your feeble accusations are just a pathetic attempt at trolling. Maybe you're jealous of DEWs superior trolling skills...

Edit: Ps. (on the topic of trolling and this thread) The reason why DEW was never banned was because Clem and Relic actually enjoyed his lighthearted banter. They recognised he was trolling but enjoyed the way he posted

Thank you for breathing some common sense into this thread!
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    For the record I don't hate nor am I jealous of any player or faction.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    For the record I don't hate nor am I jealous of any player or faction.
    Would have been shocked if you were Big John.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Thank you for breathing some common sense into this thread!
    This thread have no sense

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    LMAO, the reason very few respect Speed's posts are because most legitimate players don't come to the forum anymore.
    So who in your mind is a legitimate player? Excuses excuses all day. And at least you admitted that his posts get little respect, we can at least agree on that.
    I have no issue with speed besides his constant accusation of jealousy. I have no problem with dew as it adds some good reads. We all add a certain element to the forum.