The Hate Mob are ruining the forum. - Page 20

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hate Mob are ruining the forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Ha, I did enjoy those days,mr here guys are weak watered down versions compared to the quality of trolls and morons we had back then. At least most of them tried to use some basis of logic, facts, and truth to present their side of the facts. Then it was more a matter of interpretation of the facts. These ones are just against anyone and everyone who isn't them, and their negativity.

^^^^^^^^^^^^Even trolling is a competition to Speed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Dew is in first with speed trying to troll to the left, Dew trolls again to the right catching Speed in the cheek, Speed tries to go around the other side with accusations but Dew deflects them with a calm demeanor...Catch the rest of the race tomorrow evening at 8:54 pm CST sharp!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Addiction is a bit-ch, isn't it? Maybe someone should point out my signature to dump.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Jman, as usuall you seem to be confused by facts and reality. I know anyone who spends their money in some way the you would not ( ok, truth be told this should say, cannot) is addicted. No one would spends tens to hundreds of thousands on a car to race for for less than ten seconds, then watch it blow up or crash into a huge pile of junk. People don't buy rc planes and crash them. People don't buy rvs for hundreds of thousands that lose tens of thousands as soon as they drive them off the lot. No, those poeple are addicts( according to Jman, dew, etc) we should all just buy the basic nessecities of life so that we don't become addicts to the lure of luxury, excesses, and consumption. There's no real need to strive to do better, to earn more, as we won't have any addictions to feed. Just feed yourself. That's all you need. I'd suggest jmman, and the rest of his buddies show us the way, forge the path, and break the chains. I'm sure they will cancel their i ternet( another unnessasary and unneeded addiction) I have faith in him to do the right thing and lead us from temptation, and evil, and into the path of the way of the world according to jmman and his goonies. Amen brother

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Jman, as usuall you seem to be confused by facts and reality. I know anyone who spends their money in some way the you would not ( ok, truth be told this should say, cannot) is addicted. No one would spends tens to hundreds of thousands on a car to race for for less than ten seconds, then watch it blow up or crash into a huge pile of junk. People don't buy rc planes and crash them. People don't buy rvs for hundreds of thousands that lose tens of thousands as soon as they drive them off the lot. No, those poeple are addicts( according to Jman, dew, etc) we should all just buy the basic nessecities of life so that we don't become addicts to the lure of luxury, excesses, and consumption. There's no real need to strive to do better, to earn more, as we won't have any addictions to feed. Just feed yourself. That's all you need. I'd suggest jmman, and the rest of his buddies show us the way, forge the path, and break the chains. I'm sure they will cancel their i ternet( another unnessasary and unneeded addiction) I have faith in him to do the right thing and lead us from temptation, and evil, and into the path of the way of the world according to jmman and his goonies. Amen brother
    Lol facts don't matter, you get free gold from Gree...wait you work for Gree...ect

Post Count
    Dew (PJ) prove the stuff you are talking about. You like to write poems and spread rumors. Prove it. You have been talking for years. Prove it. I'm sure if you had actual proof you would have done that already. You are a bitter guy that is upset you couldn't get a free ride in sup.
    Last edited by Allday; 07-22-2015 at 08:44 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Oh man, now the secret is out

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    Dew (PJ) prove the stuff you are talking about. You like to write poems and spread rumors. Prove it. You have been talking for years. Prove it. I'm sure if you had actual proof you would have done that already. You are a bitter guy that is upset you couldn't get a free ride in sup.
    Prove that I'm PJ. See, that's how easy it is.

By the way, your commands might carry sway with your dog, but I ain't your pitch. LoL Legion of Love

By the way, remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    The difference is I'm jealous of sup or anyone
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 07-22-2015 at 09:20 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Dew, you love being his pitch. Sit up and Say woof woof. Good boy

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    15 pages of back and forth banter, mostly by folks who don't care about this game at all. During this time, they've ruined this forum for those of us who do care about this game.

Until Gree grows a backbone and bans these guys, there's really nothing to see here.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    15 pages of back and forth banter, mostly by folks who don't care about this game at all. During this time, they've ruined this forum for those of us who do care about this game.

Until Gree grows a backbone and bans these guys, there's really nothing to see here.
    Nothing to see, and yet you are compelled to look. LoL Legion of Love
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post

The best part of it all?

The irony.

Those that would state everything that is bad and wrong with the forum, have no issue doing that which they fight against....when it suts them.

Oh, you've really got to love a good hypocrit.

And no EZ, you are not the hypocrit.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My first thoughts remain the same... The hate mob, and the doom n gloom brigade, are still just as prevalent as before. Spouting forth rubbish, leaving then not leaving, running down any posts that are different to their 'mantra'.

Many are quite happy to play this game as it is. If you dont like it or are jelly cos you are not in a top 5 team, thats your own fault. No one elses.
    I like my lil top 1000 faction, i like the occasional 'tap-tap' on the loo, or moments of boredom. It is what it is, and when its gone i'll find another tappidy tap for a few mins entertainment.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Cry me a river.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    John, it appears you're the one crying. I guess I will never understand why you guys all have so much anger. Well, it's not my life to live it yours, but seems to me that a constant state of anger, hate, and jealousy just isn't a healthy state. I have pointed out before that there are professional out there these days that are familiar with these issues that could help. Just think, what if your time were spent being happy, and productive. Wouldn't the world be a better place? Just sayin.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Cry me a river.

Now you say you love me
    Well, just to prove that you do
    Come on and cry me a river
    Cry me a river
    I cried a river over you
    I cried a river over you
    I cried a river...over you...

Awwww Big John ! you love me... *blushes and feels all hot.