The Hate Mob are ruining the forum. - Page 22

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hate Mob are ruining the forum.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    The reality is IF the game shuts down I'll be fine. Not sure about the guys that don't play MW but play the forum instead.
    Oh, I'm sure once the laughing fits subside, they'll be fine as well.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I see you trolls are still posting. I had to work today, didn't have time for your nonsense. I'm sure you guys will make up for the lost time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I see you trolls are still posting. I had to work today, didn't have time for your nonsense. I'm sure you guys will make up for the lost time.
    Don't worry yourself so much. Rest assured, we didn't miss you at all. But it's nice that you felt the need to give us your note to explain your absence.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes, having a real life with a real job is foreign to you guys. I'd explain further, but doubt you'd grasp the concepts. I'll try to keep things simple. Where have you guys set up your tent today? I havnt seen any conversions, so biz must be slow.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Yes, having a real life with a real job is foreign to you guys. I'd explain further, but doubt you'd grasp the concepts. I'll try to keep things simple. Where have you guys set up your tent today? I havnt seen any conversions, so biz must be slow.
    Good god, who'd want to actually work for a living? Much better to just let the money work for you. You should try it!

We thought we'd try just outside your megachurch Jimmy, for when people get bored with the sermons and preaching and would like to branch out and try something fun for a change. I'd explain further, but doubt you'd grasp the concepts. Funny thing is, turned out the place was already empty. Oh well.

Nice of you to drop by and see if we missed you, touching.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-23-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Well....

This thread has run it's course in so many ways I'm a bit taken back to be honest. I get a lot of the points people have made and that will get handed to the team overall.

I'm hesitant to close the thread in the end as some really good postings have been made...You guys do me the favor and get it back on track, in action and to the point of things if you would.

Thanks!

Oh...stop the call out 'user vs user' postings overall. It's the net guys, you're winning a race against yourself with no trophy outside of 'aggravation' and a 'broken device' to be honest.
    Last edited by Sirius; 07-23-2015 at 11:50 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Well....

This thread has run it's course in so many ways I'm a bit taken back to be honest. I get a lot of the points people have made and that will get handed to the team overall.

I'm hesitant to close the thread in the end as some really good postings have been made...You guys do me the favor and get it back on track, in action and to the point of things if you would.

Thanks!
    Sirius, in all honesty, the track from the outset is one set of players having a crack at another set of players simply because they disagree, and so on and so forth, backwards and forwards.

I'd just shut 'er down if I were you as there really was no other point or track to the thread.

Cheers

DM

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Sirius, in all honesty, the track from the outset is one set of players having a crack at another set of players simply because they disagree, and so on and so forth, backwards and forwards.

I'd just shut 'er down if I were you as there really was no other point or track to the thread.

Cheers

DM
    I will keep the candle a lit just a bit longer! Or get a bucket ready...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    B
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post

Cheers

DM
    Number 1 ..When did you appoint yourself God! In shutting down threads.

Number 2 .. It's not one set of players having a crack at another set because they disagree. It's a whole forum fed up with the inane drivel, trolling and negativity of a few who imo should know better.

Post Count
    *Tagged* *darn 10 characters*

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And who decided you speak for the whole forum vega?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    B

Number 1 ..When did you appoint yourself God! In shutting down threads.

Number 2 .. It's not one set of players having a crack at another set because they disagree. It's a whole forum fed up with the inane drivel, trolling and negativity of a few who imo should know better.
    Oh, the irony.......... ;-)

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    And who decided you speak for the whole forum vega?
    Speak for myself Dude. Not follow the pack like some

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I will keep the candle a lit just a bit longer! Or get a bucket ready...
    You da boss, but do you think a bucket will be enough? ;-P

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The trolls are not just exclusive to the MW forum!!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-for-iOS-users!

I love how they both got completely mugged off and sent packing Lol ( losers on line)