The Hate Mob are ruining the forum. - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hate Mob are ruining the forum.

Post Count
    Have any of you now considered, that the powers that be (ie Sirius) see it all for what it is - a bit of harmless fun? As long as everyone keeps it to banter why worry?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Have any of you now considered, that the powers that be (ie Sirius) see it all for what it is - a bit of harmless fun? As long as everyone keeps it to banter why worry?

That's one way of putting a bit of spin on it!!

Or you could consider that the powers that be agree with the title of the thread and believe an open discussion on the matter is required!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    That's one way of putting a bit of spin on it!!

Or you could consider that the powers that be agree with the title of the thread and believe an open discussion on the matter is required!
    Yep, that too. Two sides. Two, not one.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Danger I'm going to agree with vega. This isn't disagreement. It is pointing out the overall negative nature of the one groups posts, and constant calling of names of the ones they don't agree with, which is everyone but themselves. They don't allow other to express valid points of view on any subject without attacking them. They don't have points of view in most cases, it's just attacks on anyone and anything. While most of the time you have joined in with them, you personally don't usually delve to the name calling, though you have jumped right in on any negativity that gets started. lot he rest of us don't seem to feel hatetread for all things, yes we may not like or agree with a lot of what does happen, it dosnt mean we are calling for heads to hang, or the end of the world over it. If the hate mob wernt posting their messages of bitterness and hatred, we would be much less prolific ourselves. Your buddies are responsible for most of these useless posts in the forums, but you sure can't expect everyone to allow it to go unchecked, unbalanced, and un noticed.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Just look at that jelly thread as a perfect example, childishness, classless, ignorant. It's not light hearted banter. It an attack of all who are part of the hateful movement. Mr dew himself has stated in his own words that he's just here to tear it all down, that's been his goal for w few years ( of course he also posted in his own words that he would no longer post here) obviously what he says has no meaning or value. He's been banned from here more times than I have fingers. A man who obviously follows no rules , but the rules of his own personal whims, yet you guys pander to him and his scames, but condoning and the spending upon his tirades and trolling, and therefore he's become your deaf to spokesman. He does love followers. That how I originally came across him in this game, he already was creating a cult following, and he's found himself a pulpit and some more sheep here in the forum. I see most of the hate mob have learned sheep very well, bah, bah.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seems to me that you are jelly of Dew and talking about followers, you follow him around the forum like a stupid lapdog.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Seems to me that you are jelly of Dew and talking about followers, you follow him around the forum like a stupid lapdog.
    It seems to me you don't know what you're talking about.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Another lapdog, want a bone?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Big John, just stop for one moment. Engage your brain as I know you have a good one. You're better than constant name calling ? Surely ?

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Big John, just stop with the trolling.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-24-2015 at 07:50 AM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol, pick on Speedy, or could it be you are all one and the same.

Banned
    Post Count
    If you can't have some banter one the forum with fellow players what's the point of this forum. There is a little new information to be learned of in this game. I find it interesting to read and respond. Gree created the negative attitude it is an effect of poor quality and a bad business model. Some take it one way some take it another way. Each point of view has truth in it. Let's not let political correctness and and differing point of views bother us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Just look at that jelly thread as a perfect example, childishness, classless, ignorant.
    I don't agree with much you say but, this, this is pretty spot on.

I also agree that Gree brought this attitude on themselves. Always thinking they know what is best for the game. Of course it sounds like it's a whole lot of disconnect between the dev teams and upper management. This has been backed up by reviews from former employees. Time will tell if they can turn it around, I have my doubts. It's been far too long of the status quo with horrific support. I kind of think other game developers believe Gree to be the laughing stock of the industry and its really sad. It was a great game.
    Last edited by Ajk; 07-24-2015 at 04:05 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Just look at that jelly thread as a perfect example, childishness, classless, ignorant. It's not light hearted banter. It an attack of all who are part of the hateful movement. Mr dew himself has stated in his own words that he's just here to tear it all down, that's been his goal for w few years ( of course he also posted in his own words that he would no longer post here) obviously what he says has no meaning or value. He's been banned from here more times than I have fingers. A man who obviously follows no rules , but the rules of his own personal whims, yet you guys pander to him and his scames, but condoning and the spending upon his tirades and trolling, and therefore he's become your deaf to spokesman. He does love followers. That how I originally came across him in this game, he already was creating a cult following, and he's found himself a pulpit and some more sheep here in the forum. I see most of the hate mob have learned sheep very well, bah, bah.
    What is between you and Dew is your two's business, although you two add good entertaining reads. In all honesty Speeed you troll also by accusing those who think spending on this game as foolish as being jealous. Maybe for some it actually is but I would have to assume 90% of it has nothing to do with jealousy. I personally find it foolish because of the poor quality of the product and that is simply my opinion. You get upset at dew for trolling yet you are doing same thing with your accusations. Every time dew posts you need to preach, and that is why some have posted you are his lap dog. I don't think it's wrong or you 2 should stop because I find it entertaining.

This is why I stated earlier we shouldn't let other disagreements close down a thread as it is all banter and in reality harmless.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    What is between you and Dew is your two's business, although you two add good entertaining reads. In all honesty Speeed you troll also by accusing those who think spending on this game as foolish as being jealous. Maybe for some it actually is but I would have to assume 90% of it has nothing to do with jealousy. I personally find it foolish because of the poor quality of the product and that is simply my opinion. You get upset at dew for trolling yet you are doing same thing with your accusations. Every time dew posts you need to preach, and that is why some have posted you are his lap dog. I don't think it's wrong or you 2 should stop because I find it entertaining.

This is why I stated earlier we shouldn't let other disagreements close down a thread as it is all banter and in reality harmless.
    It's really pretty simple, Dew has issues with Gree and sup (since he got booted from them for hacking). Dew hates the game and anyone that spends money on it, dew hates anyone that disagrees with his opinion. He starts rumors and acts like he has proof (which he never produces) Basically his team attacks anyone that disagrees with him. Some people still enjoy playing, those are dew's targets.
    Last edited by Allday; 07-24-2015 at 05:31 PM.