[suggestion]. Less than current 13 clicks just to complete 1single fusion...?

As the interface became more "optimized" the last few enhancements, fusing seems to of been made more and more cumbersome.

Currently takes 13 clicks from the main screen to complete 1 fusion, then 11 clicks for each additional fusion afterwards.

110+ clicks to complete 10 fusions seems extremely excessive/wasteful to me.

Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion; I'll make sure it's sent up to the devs for you!

Any suggestions how you'd improve the existing flow?

I always thought it would be nice if you were combining armors for 50exp armors it would be nice if it auto filled it if you still had more of the same exact armors remaining. that would save a lot of time
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Yeah, I suggested that in one of the earlier feedback threads.

I don't mind tapping a bit for fusion of legendaries/epics but 50 EP armors get tiresome. Could be improved by either 4 new buttons to specifically fill up for 50 EP fusions or better yet fill it up the normal way and then have the option to fuse multiple at once (up to as much as you have basic armours).

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    Yeah, I suggested that in one of the earlier feedback threads.

I don't mind tapping a bit for fusion of legendaries/epics but 50 EP armors get tiresome. Could be improved by either 4 new buttons to specifically fill up for 50 EP fusions or better yet fill it up the normal way and then have the option to fuse multiple at once (up to as much as you have basic armours).
    Could also have an option to "do-again" or something (idk how you'd word it) to do a fusion with the same armors if you had them.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Could also have an option to "do-again" or something (idk how you'd word it) to do a fusion with the same armors if you had them.
    How about "Duplicate previous fusion"?

And to alleviate the problem of sorting through so many legendary/epic fusions, limit it to common, uncommon and rare (I think that covers all of the small armors)
    Last edited by Adisty; 07-14-2015 at 06:34 AM.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Just to clarify, im pretty sure he meant combining, fusing 2 armors together to get a new one, when he refers to "fusion" and "fusing"