Experience Glitch?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Experience Glitch?

Post Count

Experience Glitch?

Hey
    My XP is increasing when I'm not doing anything. It's like its on a timer mode. Anyone else having the same issue? I'm on Android...

Post Count
    Back way back when that would happen to my money, it would just keep going up, then I found out it was due to not being connected to the internet. Make sure you're still connected to the internet and see if it resets once it syncs.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    Thanks.for the reply. When I'm not connected to the Internet my game stops so it's probably not that. I'm also on my mobile so it would just switch to my carrier network if it dropped my WiFi. I have noticed that it occurs when I complete a regular mission target.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Nu View Post
    Thanks.for the reply. When I'm not connected to the Internet my game stops so it's probably not that. I'm also on my mobile so it would just switch to my carrier network if it dropped my WiFi. I have noticed that it occurs when I complete a regular mission target.
    The XP seems to slowly count up when doing anything that gives XP. When I do something that gives XP (after like 5 million taps) its slowly counts the XP to my total. If may just be trying to catch up after all the taps.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    I hit something that gives 1exp and it counted away