Always look to the other "The Gree" game forums for what may come here: - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Always look to the other "The Gree" game forums for what may come here:

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Applogies but to my knowledge there was no Gold sale on Modern War the last few weeks - For sure not on IOS

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    I'm on iOS and didn't have no sale over the weekend bought at reg price to do Indy in frontline. Not sure what your talking about had faction members the same no sale
    I think Relic was talking about KnD as my comment was a reply about the sales on that game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I think Relic was talking about KnD as my comment was a reply about the sales on that game.
    Thank you for the quick response Legalious

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    I'm on iOS and didn't have no sale over the weekend bought at reg price to do Indy in frontline. Not sure what your talking about had faction members the same no sale
    Droid here, and no sale during the weekend either. I'm not sure mods are talking about MW though

Post Count
    Ok thought I was losing it lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    By not having gold sales has made to gold more valuable. Now it is forcing people to buy only when sale is on for the whole cycle. And gree for the most part still looses because it forces some to go gold free

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just FYI...the package "strike team" whatever functions as a sale...if comparing to $99 for 1500 gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    Droid here, and no sale during the weekend either. I'm not sure mods are talking about MW though
    Really, they are posting information for KnD on MW Forum? If that is the case, is it incompetence or something else?

Why would they respond in MW for something related to KnD?

Banned
    Post Count
    I am on IOS also and had no sale either. Many of our faction mates thought there would be one for FL.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    By not having gold sales has made to gold more valuable. Now it is forcing people to buy only when sale is on for the whole cycle. And gree for the most part still looses because it forces some to go gold free
    What is today's current market value of a GREE gold bar? I will never be forced to buy this fake gold! Only fools purchase fool's gold! Not sure just how "loose" the GREE slot machine is.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I suggest that if you have a problem with how I'm moderating the forum you do so in a PM as the Code of Conduct states. It would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Can you amend the code of conduct to include what you guys expect of yourself. Seriously. As you said before you can't even be bothered to screw us anymore, you just largely ignore us and give us zero information and implement zero improvements. You guys do however see to it that events that work are promptly ruined. So I ask in the interest of transparency, you guys expect a certain conduct from us. Match it, let's see what (if anything) you guys and girls expect of yourselves. I am sick of getting a stick across the backside from guys who do not do anything helpful. At least when my parents hit me as a kid it was actually for my betterment...not just cause they felt like dishing out a fogging on a certain day.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Can you amend the code of conduct to include what you guys expect of yourself. Seriously. As you said before you can't even be bothered to screw us anymore, you just largely ignore us and give us zero information and implement zero improvements. You guys do however see to it that events that work are promptly ruined. So I ask in the interest of transparency, you guys expect a certain conduct from us. Match it, let's see what (if anything) you guys and girls expect of yourselves. I am sick of getting a stick across the backside from guys who do not do anything helpful. At least when my parents hit me as a kid it was actually for my betterment...not just cause they felt like dishing out a fogging on a certain day.
    *On seat edge munching popcorn*
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    *On seat edge munching popcorn*
    Eagerly awaiting my sanction/ban/removal of comment. Happens when honesty is not apart a part of the code of conduct. In fact honesty seems to be a breach of the code of conduct
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I suggest that if you have a problem with how I'm moderating the forum you do so in a PM as the Code of Conduct states. It would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Take a breather there sir. I do believe that was in reply to Legalious' comment, not yours. And I think it has been made clear through every single channel possible how we feel about having certain people not in the know posting things like they are making official Gree statements.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Relic, this is relevent to Modern War, how? Please if you do not know for sure do not post please as it just increases the level of confusion which is already at critical mass.

I also think that the comment was not directed to you.

I am also on multiple IOS devices and saw no gold sales though truth be told I would not have taken advantage of one either.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 07-14-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13