Pop up chest fraud

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pop up chest fraud

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Pop up chest fraud

Please eliminate the pop up chest buys that are often accidentally hit due to lag.

And more importantly restore the gems of those who hit them.

I know of a huge gemmer who accidentally bought a 5000 gem chest and will not spend any more gems until resolved. Tickets have gone unananswered for over a week now.

No sane person would spend 5K on a chest - there is no value there. Why piss off your spenders like this?????

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Oops, that happened to me. I sent in a ticked and I was refunded. Had to supply a screenshot of the unit I "won" from the chest, lol
    Took @ a week
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Oops, that happened to me. I sent in a ticked and I was refunded. Had to supply a screenshot of the unit I "won" from the chest, lol
    Took @ a week
    Was always told they couldn't do it. The response I got was that it was a "lottery" style purchase and that people would cheat the system by opening and if they didn't like what they got requesting a refund. If this is true, Gree owes me a lot of back gems.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is there to trick people I'm sure of it. A 5000 gem chest will net you a 9.6-12.8m unit. You can buy a 8m unit in the regular store for 300 gems. The 2000 gem chest has units between 6.9m-10.9m. The stats to gems ratio is ridiculous for those chests. Honestly, at those "prices," there should at lease be a confirmation pop up.