Ring and Amulet set contest

So a bit confused, do 10 people win just the ring/amulet set or do they also get the DF armor? In game banner is a bit confusing as it says winners will receive - DF + Ring + Amulet = set bonus. Im thinking just the ring/amulet set and not the DF but anyone know for sure? Not that I'm lucky enough to be one of the ten but would be nice to know.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Still think its awesome haha, hope one of my guild members without DF wins one some really deserve it for all their work
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Well, people spending on arena and blitz will have the most tickets for this raffle...
    And silly enough they didn't specify if it's 10 for Android and 10 for iOS or 10 combined.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Too bad there's not a counter letting you know how many entries you have earned, and how many entries there are total. I wonder if the winners will be announced, or will they just silently get their prizes?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    So a bit confused, do 10 people win just the ring/amulet set or do they also get the DF armor? In game banner is a bit confusing as it says winners will receive - DF + Ring + Amulet = set bonus. Im thinking just the ring/amulet set and not the DF but anyone know for sure? Not that I'm lucky enough to be one of the ten but would be nice to know.
    According to the add you get the armor and the jewels.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Too bad there's not a counter letting you know how many entries you have earned, and how many entries there are total. I wonder if the winners will be announced, or will they just silently get their prizes?
    The winners will be announced on Facebook..... eventually that info will get here as well.

Hi there,

There will be 20 total winners - 10 on Android and 10 on iOS and winners will receive the ring, amulet, and armor!

I'll be sure to let you all know who the winners are when they're announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi there,

There will be 20 total winners - 10 on Android and 10 on iOS and winners will receive the ring, amulet, and armor!

I'll be sure to let you all know who the winners are when they're announced.
    How will winners be announced? In-game name, friend code, both, other?
    no

Hopefully not freind code thats kinda private lol

Already seeing people do 300+ blitz fights and T50 arena in the hope to get lucky im interested to see the winners
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

But if they use in-game names how would they handle troll or naughty names?
    In the past they wove the names of the top 3 war guilds into arena quest stories a few times, but stopped that around the time I think a naughty-ish named guild got into the top 3...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

The winners will be announced here and on Facebook. Our last list of winners we posted had in-game names, and I assume that's what the team will provide us to post this time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    The winners will be announced here and on Facebook. Our last list of winners we posted had in-game names, and I assume that's what the team will provide us to post this time as well.
    Thanks for letting us know Relic.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Hopefully not freind code thats kinda private lol
    That's what I was worried about lol.
    no