GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exterminating El Tigre

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If you need a target for EB, just go to the first area (insurgent camp) and hit one of the two targets walking around. Wait 10-12 seconds, if EB doesn't pop up hit the other one. After you kill EB, wait a minute or two before trying again. Low energy, minimal experience. Raiding others also works.

I usually return to my base and put my device to sleep. Then I pick up my other device and kill a boss, put that device to sleep and repeat.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I'm not going to lie, I would raid them. I have 4 LV 15 AMRs and when they get raided by someone with very large IPH and cash on hand, they say it was just too tempting.
    Come on over, I have a few level 17 amrs and a couple of level 20 anniversary buildings. Once Rosie gets to work I'll have some more...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My faction is on day 5 goals, got all 4 previous and we are on 266/500 with 9hrs to go. Gonna be tough to make it but considering the mass exodus over the last 3 months I am pretty happy with the effort.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    My faction is on day 5 goals, got all 4 previous and we are on 266/500 with 9hrs to go. Gonna be tough to make it but considering the mass exodus over the last 3 months I am pretty happy with the effort.
    Goal says you only need 4 days though, so no worries

I just wonder why it didn't give me my 5 items, since I did 4 days already...

I really wonder...
    Last edited by ju100; 07-17-2015 at 05:09 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    Goal says you only need 4 days though, so no worries

I just wonder why it didn't give me my 5 items, since I did 4 days already...

I really wonder...
    Haha, nothing works as it should around here...why should this event be any different haha. I love it. My faction finished day 5 with 90seconds to spare. So happy I could kiss bolt right meow!
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!