Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Blame the Greeks.....
    Yeah fookin greeks m8

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    its GREE that set the in game prices on your gold menu... not itunes and google. Once u press buy, then you are taken to the itunes/google purchase confirmation. When itunes raised their prices before they announced it well ahead of doing so. such thing has not come from google
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    When the Treasury was first made available on android, there was a 40% sale on for battle.. the treasury was listed at ₤79 in game, when i clicked it and the google confirmation page came up it said ₤95.. so, i contacted google saying the game was offering 40% off, and why google showed 20% off only. They said i had to contact developer as its GREE who set the price. When i contacted gree about it. They said it was an error... then the treasury was removed again a day later.. until it was reinstated. So that being said.. Google confirmed that GREE sets their in game prices
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::