Dragonford Chest

Hi all i just used 2725 gems on chest to get some DF armor but i won NOTHING excpeted 3epic for 100 chest and +++ :'( this game is very stupid i dont understand how its possible. The Chest said Highest chance of winning DF armor , MY ASS Thx for reading this and dont do chest anymore

Chests currently are the biggest waste of money I have ever seen in my life.

This is nothing short of betrayal and a right-in-the-face offense of every paying customer!!!!

"Chance chest"
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Piche View Post
    Hi all i just used 2725 gems on chest to get some DF armor but i won NOTHING excpeted 3epic for 100 chest and +++ :'( this game is very stupid i dont understand how its possible. The Chest said Highest chance of winning DF armor , MY ASS Thx for reading this and dont do chest anymore
    Make sure you don't play any other games that use chests or packs, since those will be just the same.
    Chests/packs everywhere are lotteries with low chance of good results and most likely none of them list specific odd of good results. ("highest", "8x" etc. don't have too much meaning if you don't know compared to what...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    ("highest", "8x" etc. don't have too much meaning if you don't know compared to what...)
    I guess gambling laws don't apply to games like Knights and Dragons.

Every other gambling has to state the chances before you play, be it the lottery, slot or any other gaming machines. The machines have little plaques bolted on to them explaining the chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post

Every other gambling has to state the chances before you play, be it the lottery, slot or any other gaming machines. The machines have little plaques bolted on to them explaining the chances.
    I guess that applies to only limited parts of the world... Big lotteries over here at best list what numbers sets etc. give what prizes and if you want to know approx. odds you'd have to calculate them yourself. (jackpot odds are dynamic based on number of tickets sold too)
    Electronic slots etc. probably also are too complicated to calculate any meaningful odds numbers with their bonus games etc.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post

I think the prize has to be something other than pixels on a screen in order for real gambling laws to apply. Or if could actually withdraw money from the game instead of just pumping it in.