Thread: Friend List

Friend List

I have noticed that many players do not use the Friend List section. Perhaps they do not realise that you are able to play against your friends for free, without using any Morale or Energy. This means that you can experiment with various tactics, try out different units, and so on. One of my friends won that new Epic, the Red Flag. I was able to play against it and check it out. So the Friend List is both useful and fun.

I would encourage every player to participate. I am constantly sending out Friend Requests. I want to be "Friends" with everybody. If you want to be friends with me, just send a Request to SpartanPhalanx.

I have started this Thread in the General Section because I am trying to reach out to those players who have hitherto closed their minds to the Friend List.

A note to Gree -

There seems to be some sort of glitch in my Friends List. Players are telling me, and showing me screenshots, that they have accepted my Friend Request but they are not then appearing in my List. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled in an attempt to clear it, but it remains the same.

Several other players are experiencing problems with their Friends List.

Looks like a general issue that Gree needs to fix.