GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Upgrade Costs Raised 10% ?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Upgrade Costs Raised 10% ?

What is up with upgrade costs ????
    First it was they were being displayed as 0, yet money still deducted.

Now the upgrade price is back being displayed, but have been raised 10%, Yes I had all mine written down so I can plan ahead.
    OK, If I take the currently displayed value and subtract 10% I get the amount I had written down before.

[Edit] I Took a risk and upgraded a building ** The amount subtracted from my gold was the correct amount, not the displayed wrong amount **

[Edit] In profile the "Upgrade Cost" Percentage has changed. This seems to be now what I had before mine was 10% for the lumber mill plus 47.52% and when multiplied is 52.77%, it now shows as 53%, so combined into one value. So this is OK.

[Edit] This seems to have been fixed or fixed itself within a couple hours of original post, the upgrade cost now shows the correct amount and that same amount is deducted when upgrading a building.

---

The Lumber Mill says "Lower Construction Costs" with a Current Boost of -100% (Huh ???) I thought the max was 10% I also see no Construction cost bonus in the total bonuses list. Does this mean we get to build new buildings for free ?
    Last edited by Konan-Barbarian; 07-11-2015 at 04:42 AM.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree gave you a +10% cost bonus!
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan-Barbarian View Post
    The Lumber Mill says "Lower Construction Costs" with a Current Boost of -100% (Huh ???) I thought the max was 10% I also see no Construction cost bonus in the total bonuses list. Does this mean we get to build new buildings for free ?
    This might explain why I wasn't charged for building the Schooners, but doesn't explain why nobody else I asked said they got them free.