Thread: The Gree experiments with Tap Joy: maybe that's why no sales

Articulate Author
    Post Count

The Gree experiments with Tap Joy: maybe that's why no sales

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Great find. Truth should be applauded.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm spending less because of the start times!

Events start in Europe when it's sleeping so it misses a huge chunk of revenue for 8-12 hours depending on ur time zone.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So GREE needed tapjoy to tell them the exact same thing we've been telling them for 3-4 years now. This company is so behind the times it's not even close to funny. Do you really mean to tell me it took four years for them to even think of looking at this?

Hg, I know it sucks for you guys, but there was a link shared here a while back that provided a breakdown of income by country, and the end result was that the U.S. accounts for over half. Can you really blame them for trying to optimize their income and launch schedule to take advantage of that fact? If they can gain more in the U.S. than they will lose everywhere else, it's almost a no brainer.
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 07-11-2015 at 05:08 AM.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I love how they had to an entire study to figure out that revenue went up when The Gree went from 1$ for 15gems. To 1$ for 30gems.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There are no needs in gold today at all. Most previously gold players stopped gold playing. You stay good without gold. New bonuses are low against bonuses two years ago. You get high attack / defense unit in one event without gold when you need to waste a lot of gold for weaker unit in other event. Gold use is reasonable, maybe, only in WD event.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree should have figured this out a long time ago. The game is probably too far gone for anyone to start purchasing unless of course you are addicted already.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    gree are fraudsters tap joy are fraudsters who DO NOT PAY WHEN WATCHING VIDEOS OR INSTALLING APPS.

no wonder both work well together crime city for real.

we all need to join that website and post up the truth.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    gree are fraudsters tap joy are fraudsters who DO NOT PAY WHEN WATCHING VIDEOS OR INSTALLING APPS.

no wonder both work well together crime city for real.

we all need to join that website and post up the truth.
    I have had no problems with tap joy as long as I have used it close to 2 years, just have to complete what it says to complete. There was a few that didn't credit not enough to worry about. I never do any that want a credit card
    Last edited by t12pm; 07-12-2015 at 02:44 PM.