GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice destoying GREE for the raid boss event

Post Count

Nice destoying GREE for the raid boss event

There was only 1 good event in the modern war game,
    And GREE destroyed the fun again.
    Faction event raid boss was a perfect event and i luved it.
    Again GREE ****ED IT UP AGAIN AS USUAL.

Post Count
    There was no reason at all to change unit loot drops. No one liked it the first time they did it, why would they think people wanted it now.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree, was my favorite also. They really hosed this event.

Post Count
    Its only getting worser this game .
    Lots off errors.
    Euro timezone sucks !! Events are starting at midnight.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    There was no reason at all to change unit loot drops. No one liked it the first time they did it, why would they think people wanted it now.
    They found out that many players were jumping factions to get the legendary units for the wrapper
    So gree in all "their wisdom" thought................ here is an idea to make more money
    lets make the drop of legendary units almost ZERO
    with that we accomplish 2 goals

1- GREEed-UP 99% of the players, specially those that jump for the wrapper as they will neve get it now, (BUahhahahahahah, Gree staf laughing)
    2- the hardcore addicts like SUP and WARRIORS, will burn more gold, because the drop is soooooooooo low, they will need to kill at least 5 x more level 150 bosses trying for the wrapper

Yes, this is an excellent idea....... lets implemented................

ok team, lunch time............ everyone go eat your Bananas and scratch your butts for a while, you have earned

I do believe that is a typical meeting at GREEtards HQ, the day topic was how to GREEed-UP as many players as possible at once

Post Count
    I got my last 18/18 unit yesterday.
    No problems for me. Me and my faction enjoyed this Raid Boss.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I got my last 18/18 unit yesterday.
    No problems for me. Me and my faction enjoyed this Raid Boss.
    Did everyone in your faction get the wrapper?
    did everyone in your faction got the wrapper last RB?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    rb has been getting worse for months.

itwas the last great event now goals prizes crud and xos drop prizes was good on last 2 bosses they are now too low tobe of use and the ones that are dont drop due to crud % so another event th just tapping waste of time.

it used to be fun challenge it used to be great going for 100s now its just stupid to put in that much time for sh.it.units.

the ltqs too many taps...frockline is trash popupannoying stupid since day 1.. epic is now ruined too. the original game is pointless and i cant even raid for months nothing to do but collect thr is NO FUN IN POP UPS AND HUNDREDS OF TAPS. YOU RUINED THE GAME GREE. HOW STUPID CAN YOU ALL BE.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I left this game months ago.....glad I did....see nothing has changed....I actually had a great account, +28 energy, think around 2900 in gold, don't care anymore soooooo many other games out there 10 x more fun to play and when you actually work for a goal, the game does get easier, like its supposed too!!! Summoners War by com2us has been such a joy to play, sure I've spent money on that game but every penny went to making my team of mons better, and the game easier....still have a lot to do but with the investment made I don't have to spend money every event, and if you're patient and or on a budget, everything can still be achieved, just a slower rate....Execs should look at their game model, and copy it, because MW blew it months ago, was just too invested to leave....but in the end, cut my losses and leave was one of the best thing I EVER did!!!! You blew it GREE and judging by the posts you are still blowing it! People leave the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are sooooooo many other games out there that are less tapping 100000% cheaper to play, and a lot less timing consuming!!!!!!! and not to mention 1000% better customer service and appreciates it's players! I'll check back in two months to see if the board and game are gone.....at the rate players are leaving I'm sure it won't be long......SUP can support GREE for so long LOL. Peace out people!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Personally I will never play a freemium again once they shut up shop on this one. The model is just designed to exploit.

I loved raidboss, now I hate its sticking guts. Only event they had not corrupted. These really are some bad hearted people we are dealing with. Only way to talk to them is in $$$ terms. Not right and wrong, they simply don't care about ethics
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    They found out that many players were jumping factions to get the legendary units for the wrapper
    So gree in all "their wisdom" thought................ here is an idea to make more money
    lets make the drop of legendary units almost ZERO
    with that we accomplish 2 goals

1- GREEed-UP 99% of the players, specially those that jump for the wrapper as they will neve get it now, (BUahhahahahahah, Gree staf laughing)
    2- the hardcore addicts like SUP and WARRIORS, will burn more gold, because the drop is soooooooooo low, they will need to kill at least 5 x more level 150 bosses trying for the wrapper

Yes, this is an excellent idea....... lets implemented................

ok team, lunch time............ everyone go eat your Bananas and scratch your butts for a while, you have earned

I do believe that is a typical meeting at GREEtards HQ, the day topic was how to GREEed-UP as many players as possible at once
    Sup members regen is so fast they won't spend a dime. Not to mention their stats.. It doesn't matter if the event is hard or easy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Unbelievable. No good reason in the world to make players labor 24/7 for days to get miniscule units and take away almost any chance of finishing indy for one good prize. They hate us. That's all I can think of.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
    Unbelievable. No good reason in the world to make players labor 24/7 for days to get miniscule units and take away almost any chance of finishing indy for one good prize. They hate us. That's all I can think of.
    Hate, no way. Exploit, yes way!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Did everyone in your faction get the wrapper?
    did everyone in your faction got the wrapper last RB?

Yes, we all got the wrapper.
    Instead of wasting time coming on here complaining we played the game.

Sorry that your faction sucks.

Not trying to sound rude, just telling it like it is.
    The problem with most of the complainers on this forum is that they want everything just giving to them.

Back in the day, yes it was easier. Times done changed.

The game has consistently change over the years. That's what I like about it.
    You either roll with it or get rolled over.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Yes, we all got the wrapper.
    Instead of wasting time coming on here complaining we played the game.

Sorry that your faction sucks.

Not trying to sound rude, just telling it like it is.
    The problem with most of the complainers on this forum is that they want everything just giving to them.

Back in the day, yes it was easier. Times done changed.

The game has consistently change over the years. That's what I like about it.
    You either roll with it or get rolled over.
    lol 17 Characters
    If you are not c, you have no rs...