Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Build LTMs going Crazy

30 mission build ltms are crazy to say the least. Very few people can complete them now given the astronomical amounts needed.

Please stop messing with the build ltms!

I give up on LTMs

Kerean, just complete as much as you can. It's not really necessary to coin, so just build free and try and get to whatever stage of LTM you can.

It had been realistic and challenging to get the ltm commanders previously, now its impossible. How many people can build over 200m to complete it?

What we need are realistic targets especially for the ltm commanders.

I completely agree. First worthy reward only for mission 24. Only reason to participate in ltms is to get port and 100k xp at this point.

Just play build LTM for free now. Don't waste your gold. Getting the LTM com is impossible even you spend. lol

So what's the point of this? Bring back the original LTMs then.

it took me 220 mil UV to finish all 30 missions, however I think it can be done with 190 if you plan it out and don't miss claiming any missions.

These frustrations were common from players with only small bases, now they are spreading too players with supers..... Gree I hope your listening. I have always understood Gree needs to make cash from players but players need to feel that its 90% reachable from hard work and timing.
    I for one think they are only popular because of the rewards not for the game play I would prefer that the rewards were for fun game play
    Events like this need a revamp.

1. Varied rewards for varied unit build targets based on players stats. Players can pick a reward from the prizes then its all or nothing they get the unit value needed or they don't.
    2. Make it a one shot build target so no levels just a target level, if your going to leave it this high. small players don't need unit value wasted due to failed collection clicks at each level.
    3. Offer a prize roll over system and choice system. gree if you stick to clicking between each target. This new system makes it more of a gamble but the rewards ramp up if you do so I may be able to unlock only 10 levels but if I gamble and don't collect my prize from 1-9 my 10th prize is better than if I did and if I don't unlock my 10th I get nothing. Or a prize that was 2 level down from the one I tried for as a consolation. At each level it tells you what better prize you get if you roll the prize up to the next level. This avoids players getting unwanted junk and more fun.

4. Throw in mini challenges like hit Npc's for ex and gain BP for y, or other mini challenges that help players complete levels by rewarding unit value rewards for completing these mini challenges. Like 2x build rewards or greater. The more they do the more they stack. How this works is up to Gree but it could be fun...... And make the event fun for anyone at any level.....

So instead of just a build event it has extra elements for smaller players, to boost there resulting prizes with.
    Rules on these mini challenges like how many a player can use per hour, or other restrictions, may get added, But players can earn extra unit value or multipliers to help complete the build events. These types of additions are fun and can be setup to help players complete these now nearly impossible build targets for smaller players.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 07-21-2015 at 08:08 AM.

and now...... we have NO build LTMs

and he rewards for Player builds are rubbish. Current has 1x Destroyer for 1st ad 2nd place and....rubbish.

Gree - put back the LTMs as they were. 80-90m to complete. Hard but achievable for players

Ridiculous requirements are NOT motivating - as players see NO chance of completing.

Also - rewards. The old event comms were great prizes. Even the Heroic and Champion comms were OK. Current rewards....suck

Yes agree, rewards for builds have been declining and ltms are gone. Add that to the whacky timeframe, and it is simply BS.

Think of this
    If Gree had event worlds they could set the build challenge as reachable. They could give any player entering it the same start units bases commanders and the challenge.
    To mix it up its a race to Finnish the goal is a single total the first to hit it get first prize, second to Finnish second prize similar to world events.
    The twist is npc bases are super factory or super resources buildings, and the holder get big boosts to either, second as this is a pure build event players need to get tactical if they are losing they may have to destroy other players factories. the rules on what happens to factories and how they work may be changed players may be able to capture the work in the factories as well as the base the player that loses the base gets the units completed up to that point the rest roll over to the new owner.

So this turns build events into a strategic war event where you try to max your factories output while trying to destroy other players.
    with the level start in a pre setup world gives everyone a chance. To Finnish the size of the build total will dictate how long the event takes or the game lasts a set time and players running totals set the winners.

For Gree you need gold spending this is a war game so tempory boosts, speed ups and resources are going to be your earner as will star boosts for commanders so they can keep attacking. try the system the adventure capitalist game on iOS uses to allow players to boost, its free for the player if they advert click and watch......

The world could run 2 events at the same time. the race to a set total, and total over a set time, and use both results to set out what prizes a player earns.
    so a player hitting first in the race but 10 in the overall total race don't do as well as the player that gets second in the race but second in the overall total as they made more effort overall. This can be done with a fixed system.

A possible game twist for restricted amounts of time, As a final twist for these event worlds throw strongholds in they produce units for the player holding them. These don't manifest as units but unit value to their total score.
    On a side note these could be done now in build events to make things fun.

Seems that you need to coin hard to get through many of the LTD's.

Bring back limited time missions for build! I think ltm's with 23 or less mission were realistic for a majority of players. When I had all small ops I could still get to mission 20 with minimal coining and some planning. I think the 30 mission ltm's were unachievable for lower players as the prizes were not even worth doing unless you had 125-225m uv dropping. And those amounts are nearly impossible with all small ops

LTMs are back, but 30 mission LTMs are still unachievable. Please bring back the previous 20-23 mission LTMs.