Page 2 of 2 First 12
    No answers to my question or ticket yet. Is gree dumping 1st gen iPads?

Quote Originally Posted by Caladin View Post
    No answers to my question or ticket yet. Is gree dumping 1st gen iPads?
    You actually won't get an answer anytime soon by any Community Managers because they're all fired and the only person paid by GREE that still out there is the "Moderator" 1Shot who is getting paid 240 gold in Crime City for "moderating" and doing his "job". Btw Moderators don't get info from GREE, so you might as well just give up.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Did they get fired or did they quit? I understand if it's the latter, horrible communication from gree to moderators.

Did they get fired or did they quit? I understand if it's the latter, horrible communication from gree to moderators.
    Actually they got laid off not fired, sorry for the misuse of the terms. They got laid off because GREE is losing profit, in fact they have already laid off 30% of their Western subsidiary, GREE International. 2/3 of their San Francisco office has been hit with lay offs, that's prolly why they are closing that office. They have already said that Donna Nicholson a Community Manager has been laid of who I believe is actually Relic since she joined January 2015 and she got laid off July 2015, go check her LinkedIn profile and you'll see here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/donnaenicholson
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-23-2015 at 08:35 AM.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Ok it seems that something's not making a profit with gree. Is KnD making them a profit? Or is it other programs that are the black hole they keep feeding? Maybe just mismanagement of accounts? I don't plan on quitting the game, just curious about its future.

Ok it seems that something's not making a profit with gree. Is KnD making them a profit? Or is it other programs that are the black hole they keep feeding? Maybe just mismanagement of accounts? I don't plan on quitting the game, just curious about its future.
    Well clicking through from the article linked in one of these topics about GREE laying off 30% of its western world workforce, it seems companies like GREE have gotten the crazy idea into their head that if a game doesn't make enough profit to be able to extravagantly spend on marketing such as TV ads, it's a failure. If a whole bunch of companies are of the opinion that they need to have a "top 10" title, that's not going to fit...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

This is one sick aspect of today's economy. Companies or whole economies not increasing revenue/GDP by 2%+ per year are considered as unsuccessful or even 'failures'. TV series not finding at least 50m regular viewers are cancelled and disposed off, even with cliffhangers - who cares about making the existing viewers happy? Games not generating an insane amount of money right away instead of creating a large and consistent customer base are terminated. It's truly a sick and destructive time we live in.

Well I received my reply from gree. There goes the 1st gen iPads. He also said iPad 2s will have more lag issues as well as older iPod touches. Now I need another device bummer.

Anybody have any news on the latest update? Update mentions new European realm with new local events, country-level guilds, etc. Would be nice to know what this all means. 😳
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Anybody have any news on the latest update? Update mentions new European realm with new local events, country-level guilds, etc. Would be nice to know what this all means. ��
    Same here, it made no sense whatsoever when they described it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Anybody have any news on the latest update? Update mentions new European realm with new local events, country-level guilds, etc. Would be nice to know what this all means. ��
    A guildmate posted a better explanation the beta community on Android had got, and the new European realm will only affect new players joining from Europe after this release was put available in AppStore/Google Play store. According to the note it does not affect any current players in any way. The country-level guild restrictions is not country as such but languages, you can restrict players from joining a guild if they don't have KnD in a specific language if I understand the note correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    A guildmate posted a better explanation the beta community on Android had got, and the new European realm will only affect new players joining from Europe after this release was put available in AppStore/Google Play store. According to the note it does not affect any current players in any way. The country-level guild restrictions is not country as such but languages, you can restrict players from joining a guild if they don't have KnD in a specific language if I understand the note correctly.
    I had predicted the European Realms thing one or two months ago already.