Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation [UPDATE] Android 1.19.2 (7/9/15) and iOS 1.19.2 iOS (7/16/15)

Knights,

Our latest Android update has gone live with only a couple of changes. We have discontinued support for Android 4.0 and below, and the Energy refill issue has been fixed.

We recommend that any players on older devices that aren't supported any longer bind their current accounts to your email; this will enable you to recover your account when you upgrade your device.

An iOS update will be coming in about a week or so. We'll be sure to let you know when it's live.

Thank you for your dedication to Knights & Dragons!

The 1.19.2 update has now gone live for iOS! Here's what the update includes:

- New and Improved Chest screens
    - Fixed energy display issue incorrectly showing players that they have less energy than they should
    - Fixed XP bar overlapping icons during combat
    - Stability & performance improvements (this was implemented in the Android update as well)

Great update - just wiped out my Epic Boss progress, thanks for nothing.
    Guild: Skywarriors

Ign: Achilles - Guild Master

Guild Page: http://goo.gl/CtxUqQ

The latest IOS update made it impossible to play the game as a first generation iPad user!

Yup, am in the same boat as Arya93. The first generation iPad runs up to iOS 5.1.1, but the new update requires iOS 6.0 to install. Does that mean all the first gen iPad users can no longer play, or is there a work-around?

Quote Originally Posted by HRDerbySean View Post
    Great update - just wiped out my Epic Boss progress, thanks for nothing.
    The Epic Boss reset is an issue that the team is working on a fix for currently, it isn't tied to the update.

Sorry for the confusion and frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Arya93 View Post
    The latest IOS update made it impossible to play the game as a first generation iPad user!
    Sorry to hear it. The information I received on the update didn't mention a discontinuation of older data sets. You should consider contacting Support about this with as much detail as possible so they can investigate. You can open a ticket with them online here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Sorry to hear it. The information I received on the update didn't mention a discontinuation of older data sets.
    Well, you scrapped support for Android below version 4 in this update, didn't you, so also scrapping legacy support on iOS would make sense then...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/knig...539793374?mt=8
    "Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5."
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I have opened a ticket with gree support about 3 days ago about this issue and feel like they are not going to reply as my last ticket I opened was never answered

Relic, just wondering if Gree has any plans on fixing this EB my Dark Ripper reset last evening - so the problem continues. Of course I was crafting the Twilight Ripperguard Plus and it and the regular version as well as all the milestone jewelry etc were removed from my account and my EB reset to lvl 1. Strange how the error continues to hit and the EB has been standing for almost a week. I'm still listed on the damage leaderboard with my damage done before my boss was stolen but I'm back at level 1with no rewards. I of course sent in ticket # 2552779 -- of course it hasn't been 24 hours yet. I definitely do not want a scorp+ compensation which some have received -- I just want back what I had in my armory and crafting - and I want my reward banner for event to say earned not GO

Quote Originally Posted by Arya93 View Post
    I have opened a ticket with gree support about 3 days ago about this issue and feel like they are not going to reply as my last ticket I opened was never answered
    If you expect your ticket to be answered by "GREE's Support Team" you might as well just give up on it, it is prolly one of the most unreliable Support Team to ever exist. In fact giving up will actually save you a lot of time.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

well it's not as bad as it could be I hope-- i started again at level 1 and bought energy - as not one to give up and when I hit 15 - and went to craft -- ) it said plus I guess the armor smith knew I had already gotten to 43 ) -- so it was not really like starting over again - since I didn't have to get to 15 then craft and enhance to 35 and hit to 43 and craft etc -- so hopefully it will work out (. Of course I did lose the ripper reg and ripper plus I first crafted along with jewelry but wth I didn't roll over and die because of the loss I of course will scream if it evaporates again ) i did not give up 15 is easy -if you had already hit 43 and crafting when it was sucked up

I have acceptable experiences with the customer support. Answering takes them anything between 1 and 4 weeks (which shows the income of the company must be very small since they obviously can't afford more personel ), but they DO answer in my experience. I needed them 2 or 3 times since I started playing and all of my inquiries have been answered / problems fixed.

I have 6 accts. 5 now thanks to update. I would not mind but it's my 1st acct from the very 1st week of game play. Not my best acct but invested money into it. Gives you a good perspective of why not to spend money on this game. My question to those in charge: "is the plan to dump 1st gen iPad users, and if so what's next iPod touch then ipad2s?

Not a word from gree yet on the epic boss ripper reset? It's been a week

I only had the one account, but I started playing pretty much at the start of when the game started too