GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taking the pulse of MW

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    But we are paying, each and every day. Just not with money.
    YOU may be paying.
    Me?
    I ain't payin' NUTTIN.
    LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    The sound check is finished and she just cleared her throat.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    The sound check is finished and she just cleared her throat.
    I'm certain all will enjoy Maria Callas, arguably the greatest opera singer of the past century, performing the title character of Bellini's opera; Norma!!!

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Sensor Tower App data in May for MW - Revenue $710K, App visibility score - 24K, App net worth - $24M
    Sensor Tower App data in June for MW - Revenue $650K, App visibility score - 15K, App net worth - $20M

The latest WD weekend is their lowest ever ranking WD weekend on the top grossing apps scale.

Draw your own conclusions.
    Sensor Tower App data in July for MW - Revenue $570K, App visibility score - 18K, App net worth - $20M
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sensor Tower App data in July for MW - Revenue $570K, App visibility score - 18K, App net worth - $20M

Inch by inch, tap by tap, slowly I turned......

"

Post Count
    Feels about right, in the lower levels matching is very very slow. My C team got hitched up with a monster 5 player, no targets yet we got a 'premium match'. What a joke.

I did 2 battles each on the A and B factions, participation is even lower this time out so the stats are certainly reflecting the decline. Yet both are top 1000.

After playing BB for a few weeks it is a lot more interesting, at least there is some strategy involved and not mindless tapping 24/7. Find I may or may not even bother logging into MW every day because the game is now incredibly boring.

There is such a lack of playability now that the game does not appear to be in any position to be saved other than with a fresh start which is obviously impossible based on time and money spent by the games current customers. Yet a complete overhaul is about the only thing that could possibly delay the inevitable at this point.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What ?! Gree still makes like 8 millions a year on MW ?!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They used to make that a month.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    They used to make that a month.
    It's hard to believe that much money can still be made in this game. But then again if you have started within the year you probably haven't seen the huge decline from what this game used to be.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    A few more days before we see what the trend is now. Will it continue the slide, or go up? Wonder if Vegas is taking bets.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 08-27-2015 at 10:20 AM.

"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I DEW have my completed movie script, THE GREE. Several Hollywood studios and a couple Indie production companies have expressed some interest. If you want in on this, THE GREE, contact my people, lets DEW lunch.

"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I wonder who will get to play you and me, or do we do cameos.lol. Who where's the black outfit, and who wears the white.( playing the bad guy is much more fun)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I DEW have my completed movie script, THE GREE. Several Hollywood studios and a couple Indie production companies have expressed some interest. If you want in on this, THE GREE, contact my people, lets DEW lunch.
    I would find this screenplay very interesting to see. You would have to get quite a few monkeys and destroy lots of equipment for the dev team's coding scene. Could be quite a budget. I may have an old Tandy PC laying around I could donate if you are going for realistic looking props.
    Last edited by Ajk; 08-27-2015 at 02:59 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    I would find this screenplay very interesting to see. You would have to get quite a few monkeys and destroy lots of equipment for the dev team's coding scene. Could be quite a budget. I may have an old Tandy PC laying around I could donate if you are going for realistic looking props.
    Yeah, but the budget cost of monkey wrangling would be more than offset by the budget saving for the customer support scenes.

One unknown old lady pressing send over and over on prescripted pat responses while doing her ironing and watching Jeopardy reruns should be a cheap scene to film.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln