Locked units appearing able to buy

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Locked units appearing able to buy

Post Count

Locked units appearing able to buy

I can see units without the padlock on my accounts but when I click to buy I get an error message. I sent in a ticket some time ago and got a reply to say Gree are aware of the problem. I know several players with the same issue and I am assuming it is due to ranks.

Does anyone have a list of what units become available at which rank please? Specifically interested in the advanced typhoon plane.

Ta!

Post Count
    You need to unlock Apollo Major to but that unit. When they changed the rank units, they did not turn off the flag for the older units and as a result, they appear able to buy but are still locked by the rank. I think these units were supposed to be remove but those of us who were around that rank can still buy them. New accounts can't see them.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    Thanks! I need to get moving on the ranks it seems...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    the plane will help ur stats if ur min is below that...but be aware...

it and the apollo ship can blow up fast... and both do not have discounts...

so buying 1/10/20/50/100 all same price as 1.

its still good to hv tho.

to get thr faster get yourself a bp partner find a rival who can beat u and who u can beat back... hit each other everyday and pretty fast u can rank up... it also saves searching for rivals etc once u find one who will partner and who gives good points just hit each others defence and low cash.

points will rise for u both as u rank and stats go up so things can go fast.

i got there in abt 9 weeks my bp rival started at 6,000 and as the weeks went on it rose fast they now give 188,000 bp a hit and so all these months later we are still battle lol and going for all.

hv fun bye.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 07-08-2015 at 06:04 AM.