New Prizes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Prizes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

New Prizes

How about one WD or Frontline event with ZERO attack or defense boosts as prizes?! We are in the hundreds of trillions now and Gree needs to calm the eff down with that nonsense.

THe Boost Options are ENDLESS.

-frontline boosts. <---- it's so sad Gree doesn't come up with something for this event.
    -frontline deploy unit boost %?
    -frontline health regen %?
    -frontline unit volume increase%?
    -event boosts that are unique for factions and stay with that faction. Gives members a reason to stay and stops the lame mergers all the time.
    Adding more Faction Boosts - Increase current and add new ones. Make them cost insane money or gold.
    Base expansions? Said you would, didn't. Fail
    LTb Gree promised with health regen. Another fail

I think more boosts that do not have to do with attack or defense the better.
    Do something Gree. I'm getting sick you sucking all the time.

Maybe I am the only one who feels this way but competing in events for 6% infantry defense stinks...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh Mad Nugget. I feel your pain and share the sentiment. But you have been around far too long to be posing these type questions. You know exactly why all the non-attack and defense boosts ceased to exist. Those type boosts cut into GREEs bottom line....or so that's what they think. They think without those boosts, people will spend more on deploys and health packs.

What they fail to remember is that the days when they were truly making some nice coins was those days when the "precious" boosts were the prizes. People always spent more chasing health boosts, energy boosts, oh and a deploy boost would definitely get some gold flowing.

Additionally, they fail to realize that if you did put these back in the game, create new ones for FL, and make them readily accessible and abundantly accessible to free and light gold players. Spending will increase. The players at the top will always chase rank regardless of prizes...it's an ego thing..it's what they do. You give free and light gold players enough health and deploy regen at a fast enough rate to put some heat on top50 teams scoring...spending will increase!
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 07-07-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Oh Mad Nugget. I feel your pain and share the sentiment. But you have been around far too long to be posing these type questions. You know exactly why all the non-attack and defense boosts ceased to exist. Those type boosts cut into GREEs bottom line....or so that's what they think. They think without those boosts, people will spend more on deploys and health packs.

What they fail to remember is that the days when they were truly making some nice coins was those days when the "precious" boosts were the prizes. People always spent more chasing health boosts, energy boosts, oh and a deploy boost would definitely get some gold flowing.

Additionally, they fail to realize that if you did put these back in the game, create new ones for FL, and make them readily accessible and abundantly accessible to free and light gold players. Spending will increase. The players at the top will always chase rank regardless of prizes...it's an ego thing..it's what they do. You give free and light gold players enough health and deploy regen at a fast enough rate to put some heat on top50 teams scoring...spending will increase!
    Yeah, but gree are locked into the notion its better to cater to the 100 players that spend on average $2000 than it is to chase the 20,000 players that spend on average $25. The entire game is irreversibly geared to that model and gone too far down that rabbit hole to ever be able to change back without breaking it beyond repair.

far better to look for another game that ticks most of the boxes that MW used to tick, cos this one aint ever changing now.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    An interesting little tidbit on boosts. There is a fellow in my faction, 200b attack. I have a measly 18b. It's interesting to see that in RB, the two of us have FA's that are very similar.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Welcome to the game J-man...at only 18b, you must be pretty new to this.

Buy gold to get your army stronger! The game will be much more fun and exciting for you!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    An interesting little tidbit on boosts. There is a fellow in my faction, 200b attack. I have a measly 18b. It's interesting to see that in RB, the two of us have FA's that are very similar.
    Thats because a large amount of your stats are raw stats.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes, I know the how and why it all works. And I'm far from new lol. I just don't care. Just found it relevant how much a difference the various boosts can make.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Yes, I know the how and why it all works. And I'm far from new lol. I just don't care. Just found it relevant how much a difference the various boosts can make.

Oh, sorry J-man. Back in March you could make 18b stats in about 45 minutes. Thought you came in after tapapalooza.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post

Disagree dude. Any non attack defense boosts have zero impact on frontline event so their revenue stream is not touched. As I said, the boost options are endless. I just used frontline as an example. If I need to give others I can do that. Also, I wasn't asking why there were no non attack defense boosts. I'm telling them to make them
    Last edited by MAD NUGGETT; 07-07-2015 at 10:39 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I need more ground boosts, mine are only at 950/1624 a/d and is less than half my air and sea. Make it so...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    But seriously, stat inflation is running wild. In March I was happy breaking ten billion. Last week I broke one trillion. This morning I broke 1.2 trillion, that's a 20% jump in stats in one week. And I'm not trying that hard, I placed 11,500 in FL, didn't qualify for rewards. I stopped the LTQ at level 6 of prestige, didn't do the other levels. Hitting RBE about 6-7 times a day.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just keep playing other games more and more. So are many others. Unless Gree changes something soon, it will no longer exist. Still a year out or so but will die.. Please fix, I've always liked this game.

Post Count
    just put boosts on low rank tiers only and limit prizes to tier you are in?
    485046391 & 565411567

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Disagree dude. Any non attack defense boosts have zero impact on frontline event so their revenue stream is not touched. As I said, the boost options are endless. I just used frontline as an example. If I need to give others I can do that. Also, I wasn't asking why there were no non attack defense boosts. I'm telling them to make them
    Those are great ideas Mad, unfortunatly even if gree listens to you, they will only offer those boost to the top 5 ranks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    just put boosts on low rank tiers only and limit prizes to tier you are in?
    My main account is only 30 bil attk. So us lower rank levels can still use boosts. I think a range of four to six tiers would be better. However, prizes have been structured so that lower end gets no boosts at all. You'd have to complete masters levels to get boosts to your stats so that you can play among the top teams to get more boosts.