What the hell are these periods with tails on them? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What the hell are these periods with tails on them?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Commas finally : I feel I have found the holy grail : my pop up window is smaller though , was that the intent ??

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The menu is quite small to see. Also the 'KA' font is not being applied in equipment, looks like Arial or something similar.

Love the commas and the green stats and gold arrows. Not sure they are quiet working properly yet but I'm sure you'll get to it.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    ...green stats in inventory if he unit helps your army, white stats if it doesn't...
    Help a guy out- is it really this way or just green over 1m?

Glad for the edit button- the statement seems false. If you check the unit store you might see gold up-arrows for units under 1m
    Last edited by dpille; 07-08-2015 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Answering own question

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    screens like guild screen, EB boss screen, profile page, etc are too small on iphone6+

same for war screen, it is so tiny now I won't be able to attack the targets during war

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    Help a guy out- is it really this way or just green over 1m?

Glad for the edit button- the statement seems false. If you check the unit store you might see gold up-arrows for units under 1m
    Oops, seems like it's just color coded. White for thousands, green for millions. Not sure why, with commas it's easy to tell the differences, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    This is the best fix in KA since they adding sorting to your inventory.

However, the new bug introduced where you can no longer tell how much an upgrade will cost should be fixed ASAP. It feels like it would take such a small amount of programming to fix that it should have already been fixed by now.

Banned
    Post Count
    The zero upgrade cost and buildings in the store that appear to cost zero are display bugs; you will be charged the correct cost if you upgrade or buy a building. We are investigating and will apply a fix ASAP, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gotta say my toon is glad to have his hair back too. Was getting kinda cold up top

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    what about the other bugs?

- screen sizes on iphone
    - gift packs are appearing in US dollars (in Europe)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Playing on iPhone 6+ and some of the pop up windows are too big. Like the inventory window, and all the sections in "Store." The pop up window goes outside my screen. I can barely see the "back" button. Also, when I highlight a mob or a building to attack, the stats pop up in the lower left is out of screen as well. I can see the top line such as: Rogue Gardens - Raid level 3.... | REQUIRES:
    But I can't see the next line.

Anyone else have the same problem?
    Last edited by Ryosaeba; 07-09-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    Playing on iPhone 6+ and some of the pop up windows are too big. Like the inventory window, and all the sections in "Store." The pop up window goes outside my screen. I can barely see the "back" button. Also, when I highlight a mob or a building to attack, the stats pop up in the lower left is out of screen as well. I can see the top line such as: Rogue Gardens - Raid level 3.... | REQUIRES:
    But I can't see the next line.

Anyone else have the same problem?
    The same thing on my iPhone 6+
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Same here on mine
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle8 View Post
    Also happens on my iphone 5's. Zero upgrade cost shown but actual cost being deducted when upgraded. Just a display issue.
    ZERO upgrade cost shown for me too on my ipads, some amount of gold deducted if I have enough in vault when purchased.

NO building cost for gold buildings in the store (shows blank, not even a zero), like the new flaming schooner, which also for some reason can't be placed in the water, it's a land boat ?
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If you got problems with windows being too big and going outside the phone's screen and not seeing bottom info bar (energy required etc...), then try changing your display zoom option in iphone settings from Zoomed to Standard.

this will solve your problems but now you will have same problem as me: screens being too tiny on my iphone screen, still better than having part of the info outside the screen
    Last edited by Gendur; 07-10-2015 at 02:24 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    If you got problems with windows being too big and going outside the phone's screen and not seeing bottom info bar (energy required etc...), then try changing your display zoom option in iphone settings from Zoomed to Standard.

this will solve your problems but now you will have same problem as me: screens being too tiny on my iphone screen, still better than having part of the info outside the screen
    Great. Thanks for this. Not a fix, but more of a work around for now. The pop up windows are still too big but at lease I can see the box of the lower left now.

The EB screen is way too small with black borders all around also. You'd think they would test this on the most popular of the iDevices but I guess they couldn't afford one. At lease they didn't release this before a war.