15 Gem (Derp) Chest

What was that all about? I heard war epics were being pulled, myself included. (Pulled the nice and old silver chromatic ) It is still on android but disappeared on iOS? Just curious here.

Hey there,

The chest was deployed in error, so it was pulled. Apologies for the confusion!

Does that mean that this chest was planned to be put in (probably at a higher gem cost)? Or was it something out of the blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey there,

The chest was deployed in error, so it was pulled. Apologies for the confusion!
    What happens to all the armors that people have gotten from it ? And will there be some kind of compensation for all the people who didnt get the chance to buy the buggy chest ?
    Android~~Level 87+~~Several Legendarys maxed(Aegis, Combustion, Clayplate and more).
    Send me a pm with your code if you want/need help.

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    What happens to all the armors that people have gotten from it ? And will there be some kind of compensation for all the people who didnt get the chance to buy the buggy chest ?
    LOL why should you get compensation for something you didn't pay for? Maybe a free silver key would be suitable.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    And will there be some kind of compensation for all the people who didnt get the chance to buy the buggy chest ?
    I'd rather like to ask about the compensation for people who 'got the chance to buy' the buggy chests.

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    LOL why should you get compensation for something you didn't pay for? Maybe a free silver key would be suitable.
    Yo, free silver key all the way! The question was aimed at if the chest will come back, so everybody may buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I'd rather like to ask about the compensation for people who 'got the chance to buy' the buggy chests.
    Free Silver key as well ?
    Android~~Level 87+~~Several Legendarys maxed(Aegis, Combustion, Clayplate and more).
    Send me a pm with your code if you want/need help.

I really need to start paying attention to the news screen when the game opens...
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Wasnt on the news screen
    Was a 3h give everyone war epic+ deal.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    I really need to start paying attention to the news screen when the game opens...
    Nah, it was one to the right of the silver chest.