Never get the email with code

Ok so I bound my account on my old device to my email. Now I'm on a new device. I install the game, go to where you put in the email, do so but the email NEVER comes. So I have no code to put in to retrieve my account.
    I've asked Customer Support for help but all they tell me is to re-install. They've told me that twice already and don't listen when I say that I have done that. They did tell me to use that email and bind it to the new game on the new device but wouldn't that unbind it from the account I used it for and am trying to retrieve

Should I just give up in getting my account and Knights back?
    Last edited by amorain; 07-06-2015 at 11:09 PM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by amorain View Post
    Ok so I bound my account on my old device to my email. Now I'm on a new device. I install the game, go to where you put in the email, do so but the email NEVER comes. So I have no code to put in to retrieve my account.
    I've asked Customer Support for help but all they tell me is to re-install. They've told me that twice already and don't listen when I say that I have done that. They did tell me to use that email and bind it to the new game on the new device but wouldn't that unbind it from the account I used it for and am trying to retrieve

Should I just give up in getting my account and Knights back?
    Don't give up - maybe PM Relic your ticket number and explain you have tried several times and are getting nowhere. She is very helpful
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired