DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: epic boss insanity

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

epic boss insanity

So what, you give out bundles with good equipment so you can give the epic boss massive amount of health?

Boss 91 20,700
    Boss 92 21,478
    Boss 93 24,479
    Boss 94 25,332
    Boss 95 26,185
    Boss 96 27,325
    Boss 97 28,463
    Boss 98 29,602
    Boss 99 31,878
    Boss 100 33,290
    Boss 101 41,056

These are the last level of the current epic boss. With my current equipment, which contains bundles from previous epic bosses i need 7 gold hits and 2 free hits for each lvl 101. Mind you that is with a free attack of 3636!!!
    Buying 2 more cheap bundles (sword of 1028, helmet of 847) thus increasing my free hit with 911 I still need 7 gold hits.

ARE YOU OUT OFF YOUR MINDS?

What is even the point in buying bundles, you still make it as hard to finish as it was before. What is the possible advantage here?
    And hell, what with players that can't or don't spend. They just need to accept that everyone is leaping away without ever have a fair chance of completing events.

You just keep on showing what a ***** view on game development Gree is capable off and an extreme lack of forsight and long-term thinking.

Djeezes, even the kids in kindergarten can manage this game better and with less errors.
    You guys are DISGUSTING!
    Last edited by Bolt; 07-07-2015 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Language

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Free players might as well just quit now. You won't finish legendary without buying equipment or gems. Save yourself the XP... the drop prizes suck anyway.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm sorry , I feel this is my fault :
    I had the nerve to get to boss 100 three times in a row before the new bundle was offered . Now level 100 is only obtainable by the rich again .
    Sorry KA universe ������

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Normal players shall only finish normal epic boss, only who pays can finsh epic, we all may hate it, GREE will not change it.
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    So what, you give out bundles with good equipment so you can give the epic boss massive amount of health?

Boss 91 20,700
    Boss 92 21,478
    Boss 93 24,479
    Boss 94 25,332
    Boss 95 26,185
    Boss 96 27,325
    Boss 97 28,463
    Boss 98 29,602
    Boss 99 31,878
    Boss 100 33,290
    Boss 101 41,056

These are the last level of the current epic boss. With my current equipment, which contains bundles from previous epic bosses i need 7 gold hits and 2 free hits for each lvl 101. Mind you that is with a free attack of 3636!!!
    Buying 2 more cheap bundles (sword of 1028, helmet of 847) thus increasing my free hit with 911 I still need 7 gold hits.

ARE YOU OUT OFF YOU PUNY MINDS?

What is even the point in buying bundles, you still make it as hard to finish as it was before. What is the possible advantage here?
    And hell, what with players that can't or don't spend. They just need to accept that everyone is leaping away without ever have a fair chance of completing events.

You just keep on showing what a ****** view on game development Gree is capable off and an extreme lack of forsight and long-term thinking.

Djeezes, even the kids in kindergarten can manage this game better and with less errors.
    You guys are DISGUSTING!
    Couple things here...

#1 - calling a company ********, and using that word as an insult, is certainly as childish, if not more so than anything that Gree has ever done, and far far more offensive.

#2 - you say free players don't have a chance to beat this event, so they have to accept that spenders will pass them buy. Well um...yeah!
    No offense, but those who spend money SHOULD be better stat wise and ranked in war. They should have an advantage over a free player. If player A spends $500 a month. And player B spends $0 a month. How is it fair that player B should have as equal a chance as Player A to beat an event?
    You certainly do not have to spend money. You have the right to disagree with the premise of spending that much money. But if a person chooses to spend money....shouldn't they be better off for it than a free player? Furthermore...how does a free player compete with a spender anyway in war? Top 10 teams are all filled with gemmers tapping away.

I'm sorry...call me crazy, but I do not see Gree as the enemy here. Any game on any platform these days has items for sale. Call of Duty - buy new guns. Madden and GTA...buy player points or items. Candy Crush - buy those weird powerup things. That is the nature of the beast. You can play all of those games for free (except for purchasing the game on Xbox or playstation), and you can have tons of fun playing them for free. But you won't have the same perks, same powerups, same advantage as someone who spends money making in game purchases. That is each and every individual who is playing X game's choice.

As is stop playing if you don't like the game anymore or feel you need to spend to continue playing and you choose not to.

Calling that game company a "bunch of puny minded ****"...I'm quite sure that will change nothing.
    Last edited by Bolt; 07-07-2015 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Language

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    Couple things here...

#1 - calling a company ********, and using that word as an insult, is certainly as childish, if not more so than anything that Gree has ever done, and far far more offensive.

#2 - you say free players don't have a chance to beat this event, so they have to accept that spenders will pass them buy. Well um...yeah!
    No offense, but those who spend money SHOULD be better stat wise and ranked in war. They should have an advantage over a free player. If player A spends $500 a month. And player B spends $0 a month. How is it fair that player B should have as equal a chance as Player A to beat an event?
    You certainly do not have to spend money. You have the right to disagree with the premise of spending that much money. But if a person chooses to spend money....shouldn't they be better off for it than a free player? Furthermore...how does a free player compete with a spender anyway in war? Top 10 teams are all filled with gemmers tapping away.

I'm sorry...call me crazy, but I do not see Gree as the enemy here. Any game on any platform these days has items for sale. Call of Duty - buy new guns. Madden and GTA...buy player points or items. Candy Crush - buy those weird powerup things. That is the nature of the beast. You can play all of those games for free (except for purchasing the game on Xbox or playstation), and you can have tons of fun playing them for free. But you won't have the same perks, same powerups, same advantage as someone who spends money making in game purchases. That is each and every individual who is playing X game's choice.

As is stop playing if you don't like the game anymore or feel you need to spend to continue playing and you choose not to.

Calling that game company a "bunch of puny minded *****"...I'm quite sure that will change nothing.
    Although you are correct :,you missed his point:
    His point was , he did buy the bundle , THEN gree raised the boss health again so he still needs to use the same number of $$ hits that he needed to before he bought the bundle . I think the point is , spending should keep a
    Player ahead of the game , not even with it .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Honestly I don't see the problem with eb. Did gree make it harder? Yes but not an extrem increase like we have seen in the past. To think they won't make events harder as they go on I crazy. If you don't put a challege to things your gem spenders will get bored and leave.

Gree can be faulted for many things they have done wrong like the massive server issues to start EB but As far as raising EB health was only to be expected
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If it only costing you 7 gold hits for lvl101 then your golden. That you should be able to finish legendary gem free (maybe 1 refill on 9/10 if your regain takes longer then 14mins)

The gold spent can easily be made back with all the good raiding buildings out there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Although you are correct :,you missed his point:
    His point was , he did buy the bundle , THEN gree raised the boss health again so he still needs to use the same number of $$ hits that he needed to before he bought the bundle . I think the point is , spending should keep a
    Player ahead of the game , not even with it .
    You can't expect EB and RB health to remain the same every cycle. 20% increase is what it seems like. Between buying a bundle or 2 and equipment won from chests and individual placement in war, i'm quite sure any spender's hero attack/equipment increased close to the same. They didn't bump the boss up 50% or anything like that. Yes, you have to use gold hits and yes, you probably need to be a spender, but again...people who spend real money should have an advantage over those who do not. This is not meant as a dis to any free player. I spend money. People on FiB and RK and even my own team DW spend way more money than me. And they deserve to be better and do better than I do.

Post Count
    I want potions back
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    I want potions back
    Me, toooooo
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think its BS to raise the difficulty so that those buying the packs just stay even and those who don't are screwed. That really doesn't help the game.

Also the drops are just terrible.

Spending money should get you ahead.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Spending money will get you ahead. Buy top pack and 2 lowest you will take less hits. Buy just cheapest packs you stay par or maybe gain abit. Seem right to m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Worse thing is, you buy the packs, then one or 2 bosses later, you have to buy the newest pack to replace the one you bought to keep up.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The drop prizes on this boss event are absolutely awful. Anybody who is even a moderate gem spender has no use for 1m stat units in their army. I just finished 8/10 legendary, and the prize was just only 4m stats (which just barely improves my army).
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!