New Schedule

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Schedule

Articulate Author
    Post Count

New Schedule

Would it be possible since the current schedule is completely wrong for a new schedule to be posted by a mod?? I guarantee you already have the events planned for this week so this should not be a problem

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I doubt that the moderators (1shot, legalious or lolsies) will have access to this information. The Community Managers might have a idea on what is planned but you would want one from the Developers, since their timetable might be more accurate.

Put this request for information into the feedback thread. Hopefully they will add that to a list of things to provide to the community managers to report and then pass it down to the Moderators.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post
    I doubt that the moderators (1shot, legalious or lolsies) will have access to this information. The Community Managers might have a idea on what is planned but you would want one from the Developers, since their timetable might be more accurate.

Put this request for information into the feedback thread. Hopefully they will add that to a list of things to provide to the community managers to report and then pass it down to the Moderators.
    I'm talking mainly to bolt, I guess I just consider him a mod since the non GREE mods are a waste of server space on this forum, when it comes to anything gameplay related

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    I'm talking mainly to bolt, I guess I just consider him a mod since the non GREE mods are a waste of server space on this forum, when it comes to anything gameplay related
    Bolt is a Community Manager. The moderators are anything but a waste of space, since they provide community feedback, clear up spam, deal with breakers of CoC and can reply on weekends.

Whatever personal grudge you might have with moderators...it would be simple to just "Let it go!"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bolt is a Community Manager. The moderators are anything but a waste of space, since they provide community feedback, clear up spam, deal with breakers of CoC and can reply on weekends.

Whatever personal grudge you might have with moderators...it would be simple to just "Let it go!"
    No grudge here just think they are useless and find it annoying when they post game play information when they have no more knowledge than the players asking

Post Count
    From what I've seen, the only reason Beartrap posts is to defend the moderators against any criticism. Might be a sock puppet, but more likely just a white knight. Either way, not much point in arguing with him about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    From what I've seen, the only reason Beartrap posts is to defend the moderators against any criticism. Might be a sock puppet, but more likely just a white knight.
    Your comment is meant to? I would almost consider your post as an attempt at shaming.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hmm, 1shot must be around. Didn't take long to delete my post. Although I don't understand how the phrase "wannabe mod" is naming and shaming.

Post Count
    Your comment is meant to? I would almost consider your post as an attempt at shaming.
    I'm sure you would. Luckily, I don't care what you think.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    HAHAHAHAHA

LOL to GREE, thinking they could get that past the forum.

GREAT pick up Dipstik! Way to dig into his post history!

But now GREE knows and will get their shills to make random comments about other post too.
    Actually, knowing GREE, they probably won't lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Forum police waste no time? Gree should hire them to handle the master and start times!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I'm sure you would. Luckily, I don't care what you think.
    And you think your comments help, I highly doubt it. Move along.

Post Count
    And you think your comments help, I highly doubt it. Move along.
    I don't think you understand me at all
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count

And can anyone post the new schedule here?

Thanks in advance to both requests, buddies. Hugs?

Post Count
    Before SA... master plan
    Line ID: clementine88