GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age can't connect to the server

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Kingdom Age can't connect to the server

I can't get into any of my games. Actually I got in twice, both times got a game enter error, once I got some random rewards and froze on a scratcher
    This is also happening to many of my guild mates.

Bolt or Sirius, please look into this asap
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Same here. I figured they are trying to load another quest since they normally start at 4:00 pm CST time for me.

Post Count
    The KA servers have been fairly slow or completely non-responsive for at least 30 minutes now.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    The KA servers have been fairly slow or completely non-responsive for at least 30 minutes now.
    Managed to get in the game and nothing new had started but kicked out after 5 minutes. How come no usual "The game is down" message or no response on here as to what's happening. Once again Europeans get screwed and might as well call it a night.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep, same here . Can't log in and in UK. If only someone could for once, just let us know what the problem is.

Post Count
    I got an EB event while I was already logged in.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You're free now!!!!! Hurry, run outside while there is still time!!!!!

There's been so much going on in the RL since you all started playing. There's this thing called Facebook where you can re-connect with friends and family, I'm not really into it but some people enjoy it... There also something called "twitter" (spelling?), movie stars use this to let us know when they go take a poop! Fascinating Huh? There are bars/clubs where you can go talk to real people! Folks just hang out there and talk, have drinks and occasionally they go home with each other and read books (this is what I'm assuming they do when they go home with each other).

Here is some news that happened since you started playing... There was a war or two in the middle east. Michael Jackson...well he's dead. USA elected a black president. The Osborn's are no longer on MTV. Bruce Jenner is now a...well...hard to explain, just google him...her, whatever you'll find out...

Glad to have you guys back!!!!
    ...What?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    You're free now!!!!! Hurry, run outside while there is still time!!!!!

Glad to have you guys back!!!!
    For someone who claims to hate everything about the game and who left a long time ago, you sure do hang around here an awful lot.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The familiar trolls are always the worst. I visited here to ask GREE for an answer on the problem. My chances of receiving such an answer are slim, but nevertheless, I haven't come here to read the ramblings of someone who obviously doesn't have a 'RL' as its so eloquently described and his only use here appears to be one of a complete twerp!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Any news from Headquarters as to what is up with unable to reach servers? It will be quitting time soon on the Pacific.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is under investigation everyone, I don't have any additional information right now but as soon as I do I will share here.

Post Count
    I'm unable to load the game.. Either Server Error, or it says unable to connect without internet... I'm on an IPhone...

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not to worry, all the issues are originating from gree reallocating KA resources. They are down to the last rack of hard drives on the server before they flip the switch. This was all made possible by the intentional thinning of the player base.

Have a wonderful day.
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    For someone who claims to hate everything about the game and who left a long time ago, you sure do hang around here an awful lot.
    Nah, I have the link to the forum main page in my favorites on my laptop. When I see it I drop in to see what’s going on in GREE world. Honestly I enjoyed playing the game; interacting with friends across the world. It just became too much to try and keep up with the game and maintain RL. I miss the game and have no animosity towards those that play (I only wish that those I once played the game with didn’t spend so much). My post wasn’t to bash the game but a failed attempt to take a sarcasm jab at those with Chicken Little syndrome. ie…the game is broke,,,the sky is falling. This is precisely why crack dealers never go on vacation.

BTW, I’m here this morning because I left the web page up on my laptop yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    The familiar trolls are always the worst. I visited here to ask GREE for an answer on the problem. My chances of receiving such an answer are slim, but nevertheless, I haven't come here to read the ramblings of someone who obviously doesn't have a 'RL' as it’s so eloquently described and his only use here appears to be one of a complete twerp!
    I’m a familiar troll!!! Woohoo!!! I have so longed for this status!!!

Seriously, I came here just to troll and you come here desperately looking for a reason you can’t log onto a game and I’m the one with no RL? Crap, maybe neither of us have a RL…???

Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    Not to worry, all the issues are originating from gree reallocating KA resources. They are down to the last rack of hard drives on the server before they flip the switch. This was all made possible by the intentional thinning of the player base.
    Have a wonderful day.
    I doubt its hardware related. Sounds like they have been tinkering around with the game.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...g-away-for-now
    ...What?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    hi bob how are you
    Hi guys