Major FL BUG - Help Immediately - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Major FL BUG - Help Immediately

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Out of curiosity, any team that had to redo a level (ie: spend gold) do to it not counting (and the team also sent a ticket) ever get a response or credit? Mine got a response immediately that the issue was resolved and we got the final prize (which was not true) and we got no credit back. Naturally, being foolish like the others, we had to fix the issue the old fashioned way - redo the PUCING level. Thanks gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    With that kind of response by players, GREE will do it again.

And again.

And again.

Afterall, they can fix it and have you spend your normal gold, or leave it and have people spend 2, 3, or even 4 times the gold.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Out of curiosity, any team that had to redo a level (ie: spend gold) do to it not counting (and the team also sent a ticket) ever get a response or credit? Mine got a response immediately that the issue was resolved and we got the final prize (which was not true) and we got no credit back. Naturally, being foolish like the others, we had to fix the issue the old fashioned way - redo the PUCING level. Thanks gree.

Don't play with fire, and you will not get burned!

I look forward to seeing the exact same story when the next frontline gets here!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    To all saying that teams like us is why Gree doesn't care, yes we spent a little bit more after the error to secure our rank we had come 95% of the way and wanted to finish it off. Was it foolish, probably, but it was for the team. The lack of response by gree has caused many to consider going gold free, quitting, and/or seeking other ways to get their money back for the not working event. We are not happy.

Bolt - you have told me twice now that an agent will contact/has contacted me, and not a single person from your company has responded to any of our tickets yet, or contacted me in any way. This is stupid, how hard is it to get some actual customer support around here (sadly I already know that answer).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    FYI - A quick update. Still no response back from support. At all. To any of my teams tickets.

Bolt has been responsive somewhat on forums, however isn't really able to provide any support. Only tell me that he escalated my ticket to support team and that I should get a response (which I havent). And then suggest that I send in a new ticket (which I have).

I dont get how there is no way to contact support directly, even if its some outsourced call center there is usually someone who wants to pretend to care about their customers. But nope, not here.

Take it for what its worth, whether you like the actions my team took or not, its a realistic window into the majorly flawed systems employed by this company and the unwillingness to adequately offer support.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    FYI - A quick update. Still no response back from support. At all. To any of my teams tickets.

Bolt has been responsive somewhat on forums, however isn't really able to provide any support. Only tell me that he escalated my ticket to support team and that I should get a response (which I havent). And then suggest that I send in a new ticket (which I have).

I dont get how there is no way to contact support directly, even if its some outsourced call center there is usually someone who wants to pretend to care about their customers. But nope, not here.

Take it for what its worth, whether you like the actions my team took or not, its a realistic window into the majorly flawed systems employed by this company and the unwillingness to adequately offer support.
    Tickets in the system are responded to in the manner of FIFO. They can make sure your ticket is not overlooked and responded to, but they cannot escalate your tickets for a faster response.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Tickets in the system are responded to in the manner of FIFO. They can make sure your ticket is not overlooked and responded to, but they cannot escalate your tickets for a faster response.
    Oh thank god. A response from Gree Customer Support. Thanks for the update!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bolt told me that I should get a response twice, and havent. And that I havent because they probably closed out my ticket without a response, and that my next course of action should be to submit another ticket. So in fact, it appears as if they can not make sure my ticket is responded to.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    legalious, can you guys tell us how many tickets are in the queue? Please use commas in your response. Thanks!

Post Count
    So, in other words, don't bother PM'ing the mods in the hope of getting your ticket resolved in enough time to make a difference to the particular crisis you find yourself in.

Wait a few days, if still no response because customer support hasn't dug your particular grievance out of the small mountain covering their desk, try the mods then.

In the meantime, until we get around to acknowledging you, continue to buy more gold to pour into and fill the crevasses along the Gree Information Superhighway.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    A few years back Customer Support was pretty fast onto the issue and if you're problem was supported with screenshots etc you got your gold back, plus sometimes a small bonus for putting up with the problems. Then the problems escalated as Gree pumped out flawed even after flawed event, and anything remotely like timely, SUPPORTIVE customer service went out the window, and refunds or compensation went out the window with it.

I can't remember the last time Gree handed out a gold payment to all customers by way of apology for a flawed rollout.

They are bleeding the game dry to get that last drop of revenue before shutting it down as unprofitable.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-08-2015 at 04:44 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post

We know that, and when you combine that with the piss poor business culture they employ, people speak out for the actions you took, as all GREE did here was get rewarded for a job NOT well done. It's nothing personal against those that spend, nor jealousy like some others think. It's simply a matter of right and wrong, and the consequences of it.

Post Count
    Incidentally, I just love the language everyone uses to describe their response to these situations:

"Have to spend more gold"
    "Have to redo the level"
    Have to, have to, have to..........

Gree have you pretty well worked out. By creating a culture where the customer feels they "have to" go above and beyond to complete a flawed task, spending more in the process, means Gree don't have to do anything but count the money.

And why do you "have to"? Not letting your anonymous faction mates down in the relentless pursuit for more pixels? What a laugh. No one one has to do anything. You all choose to reward Gree for their ineptitude because of the culture Gree has engendered where your faction mates do all the pressuring to spend on Gree behalf. Can't let the team down!!..... Pffftttttt

Well played Gree, well played.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-08-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Danger, I have to have a bowl movemtent, honest. I really do have to. Other than that, I don't get why people even bother to complain about customer non support anymore. The complaints won't change anything. Mr conductor just let me know when we get to the end of the line please. Guess I'll figure that out when my game dosnt open any more

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Danger, I have to have a bowl movemtent, honest. I really do have to. Other than that, I don't get why people even bother to complain about customer non support anymore. The complaints won't change anything. Mr conductor just let me know when we get to the end of the line please. Guess I'll figure that out when my game dosnt open any more
    Wrong analogy speedie. Gree may have to have bowel movements, but you're the one choosing to spend gold for the privilege of sitting under it.

Paying Gree more money to compensate for their errors is a distinct choice, not a necessity.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln