GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Major FL BUG - Help Immediately

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This "issue" has been going on for many weeks now. And I am pretty sure frontline ended a couple of hours ago. So keep on beating that dead horse. lol and if you don't want replies to your posts, then don't post in a public forum for all to see! I hope all the kids playing this game can learn some life lessons here.

Here are a couple of others:

Don't eat yellow snow!
    Don't piss in the wind!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Let me try to be more helpful like GREE.

Sorry to hear this happened. Please message me your ticket number and I will forward it asap.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hi andy2, I did forward your info to an agent. I believe he has already replied.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Hi andy2, I did forward your info to an agent. I believe he has already replied.
    Appreciate the response bolt, but I have not yet received a reply to the ticket, and I am not aware of anyone else in my faction receiving one yet either.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The drama continues. Can't wait to see how this story ends! 25 gunners? 30 gold bars? 1k valor? Getting my popcorn ready!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    The drama continues. Can't wait to see how this story ends! 25 gunners? 30 gold bars? 1k valor? Getting my popcorn ready!
    winner winner chicken dinner!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Actually groovys reply does give a possible solution. If you don't spend, you don't get ripped off. It's not something new with this company to take their customers for a ride. That's about all you do get for your hard earned money, as there is never a satisfactory solution to these types of issues from GREE. Live and learn.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree with Groovy also. You know this game is horribly flawed yet you guys continue to spend. Why are you surprised something went wrong? You are gambling your money away to place in a top place. I hope your issue gets resolved, and I hope even more you learned a lesson.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    wow, another example of why people are fleeing the forums quicker than they are fleeing the game. More trolls than a toy store here.

Who is more pathetic, one who spends minimal disposable money on a game, or one who just *****es about a game that they say they hate and never play (yet comment daily)?

You trolls really need to get a life and get out of the forums.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So ignoring the drama of whether my team is smart or dumb for playing this game... We did play it, and there was an error in the game that we want to be corrected. End of story. Sorry if you don't like it, we don't care.

As of now we still do not have a resolution and I still have not been contacted by anyone who can help. I will say that bolt responded to my PM and said that an agent has fixed this and should have already contacted me. This has NOT happened, nobody has responded to me on forums, and nobody has responded to any of my team's tickets.

As for the issue being fixed, I obviously don't know what that means seeing as nobody has contacted any of us. I am able to say that it looks as if something has been done, as the prestige reward has been added to our inventories. This is a good step, but far from a solution. My team made the necessary deploys in the glitched war to secure our rank. Those deploys did not count. So in the next war we had to make them again (using gold, as our available deploys were eaten) in order to secure our rank, which is gold we would not have had to spend if the game worked properly.

We are still waiting for any actual reply from a customer service rep, even though we have all tried. That is crazy for any company except for Gree, where it is sadly the norm. Please contact me ASAP. Reply to my ticket, any of my faction's tickets... do something.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Inquiring minds want to know; were u able to secure ur top10 spot?
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Inquiring minds want to know; were u able to secure ur top10 spot?
    Yes we came in 10th after (foolishly) spending further gold on the last war to compensate for the gree screw up, because nobody was able to contact us before hand.

For whoever cares, we still have not had a single ticket replied to, or been contacted by anyone, other than bolts reply i mentioned above saying he had a rep 'fix' this for us, however we don't know what that is, have not been contacted by anyone, and it certainly is not 'fixed'.

Post Count
    I'd be actually curious to hear what the outcome if any is, so far their track record is pretty dismal though. But hope it does get resolved.

The issues with FL have been ongoing for far too long. It seems their servers are overloading and that is causing some of the issues, as if a while back they reduced the resources for this game and that was when we started to have all the connection issues. Seems too much tapping is overwhelming the system, though the other part of it is their attempts to fix the airplane glitch and that could be by installing some sort of connection time out sensing and that is what is screwing folks in FL when the heaviest tapping is at the end of a battle.

I also saw again with Android that the timer was off by several seconds so even though IOS could still tap for at least another 10 seconds Android players were finished with their hits not counted so wonder if the server mismatch is also a problem.

But you would think after how many months someone would have figured this out.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=smbass77;1518660]wow, another example of why people are fleeing the forums quicker than they are fleeing the game. More trolls than a toy store here.

Who is more pathetic, one who spends minimal disposable money on a game, or one who just *****es about a game that they say they hate and never play (yet comment daily)?

I play daily, I don't spend anymore. Is those who comment against the insanity if the game any worse than those who know they have a good chance of getting screwed out of their money on a highly glitches game? No it's not. Gree has created the poor attitudes plYers show by lack of QC and Andy2's situation is a glaring example of gree's incompetence. But yet those who feel the need to reach the top still gamble their money, while those who used to spend and now play free Are disgruntled because this used to be a great game.

I hope the issue gets resolved, and I hope even more players will wisen up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Yes we came in 10th after (foolishly) spending further gold on the last war to compensate for the gree screw up, because nobody was able to contact us before hand.
    and you wonder why:

(a) no one is in any rush to contact you; and
    (b) why no one is in any rush to fix it.

Why should they? Double the income for no effort. Only in MW does incompetence get rewarded by buying more gold.

Well played Gree.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln