Health potion petition

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Health potion petition

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Health potion petition

Gree, please bring Back health potions to RB. It makes for more exciting wars, and peeps do get carried away and spend more gems also.
    In our guild we have some peeps, who never spent many gems, buying equipment packs and gem buildings. Before health potions, they wouldn't have even thought about doing that.

The health potions that we had are pretty much gone now, and if you want more excitement during otherwise very boring events like RB and long wars, please bring them back!
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They are awesome to have . Please bring some back!
    -D

Post Count
    I agree. Although, the idea of going back to mostly free is appealing to my pocket book. So, wjphayever you do is good. But if you are smart business people, you will bring them back.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agenthollis View Post
    I agree. Although, the idea of going back to mostly free is appealing to my pocket book. So, wjphayever you do is good. But if you are smart business people, you will bring them back.
    Guess we won't be seeing them soon then

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We have gotten to the point where you can't do any events without gems or buying equipment packs. If gree doesn't bring back potions I fear they can kiss the majority base of free players good bye.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I used to buy gems regularly. Then, I decided to stop for a while (partly due to the bugginess of the game, partly due to the blatantly obvious ways gree attempts to separate me from my money. With the health potions, I got so carried away, that I went out and bought mountains of gems for three of my games.

Without potions, there is much less temptation to spend at all. The excitement is not there.

Consider this. Action, Reaction....

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gal View Post
    I used to buy gems regularly. Then, I decided to stop for a while (partly due to the bugginess of the game, partly due to the blatantly obvious ways gree attempts to separate me from my money. With the health potions, I got so carried away, that I went out and bought mountains of gems for three of my games.

Without potions, there is much less temptation to spend at all. The excitement is not there.

Consider this. Action, Reaction....
    Same here

I use to get a few potions on EB and RB, and so I buy gems so that during wars I can finish the daily win goals, but without potions to help a bit during those wars, I am not spending gems to complete the indis