@ Community managers and Moderators

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: @ Community managers and Moderators

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

@ Community managers and Moderators

It's been very disappointing to continue have events that don't start correctly, missing data, or incorrect time allotted goals. I don't shoot the messenger and realize you all not directly tied to the process, but are a vessel between the Crime City Community and possibly the development team. To speculate on why so many events continue be plagued with performance issues would be unproductive, Rather Could we as an Community get solid answers? I'm uninterested in getting trolled or having this thread hijacked by horse guy, Grim or one the unusual suspects, but if anyone else wants to add anything of that might help the Community in general be my guest.

Banned
    Post Count
    (I'll give the benefit of the doubt and treat this like a serious thread regardless)

These issues cause plenty of frustration internally as well, and cause extra work in the form of fixes, etc. There have been some systemic changes but there is more work to be done on that front. Thank you for your continued patience.

Post Count
    You shouldn't. It's pretty obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.