Tiger Tooth Quest active but quest with box event not showing

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tiger Tooth Quest active but quest with box event not showing

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Tiger Tooth Quest active but quest with box event not showing

Tiger Tooth shows as active and I have it on one toon but another toon does not have the quest/box event up yet even after multiple restarts.

Please look into and fix as the event is already running with time ticking away.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have 5 accounts, 4 devices, one an ipod 5 on ios 6. ipad mini 2, ipod 5 and iphone 6, not one of these is giving me the quest, I have restarted several times, powered them all off an on also, no quests. First it blows you changed the start date, I am on the 2nd day of 3 day convention, won't have my usual time to go for it that I do when it starts on Mondays, and the only time I had to play today was from an hour ago til an hour from now. Please fix this for those of us that cannot get in. Also the ipod 4 char has his own game center separate from the other 4 chars and it does not show up for him either.

Post Count
    No Tiger Tooth event for me, either.

We might have to wait until Monday if nobody from GREE is working thru the holiday weekend.

Edit: Got event... Box... *shrugs*
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 07-04-2015 at 07:58 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not missing much, haste reward is temp boost
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I finally have it up and running on both now.
    A friend has 2 toons also and still only has one of them with the quest.

Post Count
    It,s being looked into guys and I do apologize for this coming up for folks. It doesn't seem wide spread so I'd like to ask folks to make sure they restart the game a few times incase that gets things sorted.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    It,s being looked into guys and I do apologize for this coming up for folks. It doesn't seem wide spread so I'd like to ask folks to make sure they restart the game a few times incase that gets things sorted.
    Restarted game five times already and still no quest-- oh hell it's a box event! I never win those anyways! LOL

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have restsrted every 15 minutes or less for ovet 3 hours. And now another four times since awake again still nothing on one of my accounts

My other account which constantly loses server connection immediately received the quest. Now if I just could keep connection to get to try to open a box.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe it doesn't seem widespread as players are tired of submitting tickets and waiting ages for a response!!
    Few are affected in my guild,I wasn't until this morning now case icon just disappeared from screen,I have done hard reset/deleted game etc but no icon!!!
    This obviously affects haste event creating a disadvantage for those affected.....suppose it saves gems though,but is it fair?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    For the record, still nothing after multiple hard closes, restarts, and even shutting down iPhone... ticket sent in... yadda yadda yadda.....

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Doesn't seem widespread as in, the majority of players can't see the event so only a certain few have the chance to get ahead of the rest?
    You guys really have zero connections to your game whatsoever.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    What time do you get into the office? 10:45 am Pacific time right now. I still don't have icon to play this quest after days and too many restarts to count.

Status of update please.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquiry View Post
    I still don't have icon to play this quest after days and too many restarts to count.

Status of update please.
    I did this and my second account got the box event, plus tried it on friends and it worked too.

Turn device off/on, go into KA and kill a couple mobs, Attack a couple people, exit KA, turn device off/on, go into KA

Once in again the box event was there. Not sure if it was just a fluke but hope it helps others.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    After sending in a ticket and getting a pretty cool response from Carmen, my account finally received Tiger Tooth... of course, shortly after that all Gree servers apparently went to hell, so I hope I'm not somehow responsible...