Removal of fireworks and hotdog truck

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should the hotdog truck and fireworks store be redesigned?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, remove them as they are not in keeping with any war theme nor is it a clever Easter egg

26 61.90%
  • No, they are fine and belong in our game

16 38.10%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Removal of fireworks and hotdog truck

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Removal of fireworks and hotdog truck

Ok gamers what are your thoughts on these in our game?. I know we have had a lot of other strange buildings like hidden gem and volcano but I think this is a bridge too far.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah seems like CC is creeping into MW. Nothing wrong with secret command centers and experimental missile silos. Keep the civilian stuff out of the military bases.

Post Count
    Well, if there is anything more American then war, its grilling. I think it has a place in the game.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ah 'Muricans! USA USA USA!

The rest of the world sadly does not love America even half as much as America loves America haha. I respect America as they can wipe the face of the planet literraly off the face off the planet. I will not say anything to get you to point one of your 280million guns at me(I am pretty sure that is guns outside the U.S. military). But I would of rather seen an American Embasy or a little Whitehouse over a bloody hotdog stand.
    Last edited by bam bam.; 07-03-2015 at 01:06 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Ah 'Muricans! USA USA USA!

The rest of the world sadly does not love America even half as much as America loves America haha. I respect America as they can wipe the face of the planet literraly off the face off the planet. I will not say anything to get you to point one of your 280million guns at me(I am pretty sure that is guns outside the U.S. military). But I would of rather seen an American Embasy or a little Whitehouse over a bloody hotdog stand.
    I'm one of the most unamerican americans here but at the same time the most american, lol. I do agree with that statement though now that you say something. A more neutral image is needed. Do other countries partake in the 4th of july?
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I'm one of the most unamerican americans here but at the same time the most american, lol. I do agree with that statement though now that you say something. A more neutral image is needed. Do other countries partake in the 4th of july?
    Haha I am Australian and even I know what independence day celebrates. Maybe the English celebrate it too. Thank god them nutters are gone. But no, it is American Independance from the British. There is some education right there. Who says games can't be educational too?!. However you guys did not give freedom to the slaves for like another 44 years after you gained your freedom from the big wigs

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Keep the hotdog van, I'm going to hitch a ride into the sunset.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    See GREE, people will biotch about anything.
    Pay these fools no mind and keep up the good work.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hidden gem and volcano can sort of fit in to the "ground" layout... even tho they are not army based the game went stupid years ago building taj... banks..arc... mining.. etc its a flipping army game what army base builds taj mahals? how stupid can u get.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    hidden gem and volcano can sort of fit in to the "ground" layout... even tho they are not army based the game went stupid years ago building taj... banks..arc... mining.. etc its a flipping army game what army base builds taj mahals? how stupid can u get.
    Was thinking the same thing and going to suggest that the hot dog stand should be right next to the Taj. At least soldiers enjoy hot dogs. Bottom line is - don't buy it if it doesn't fit into your idea of what a base should have.

Post Count
    I live in a multi-million dollar house nestled up next to the beach, I love when 4th of July and New Years rolls around. I can set off beaucoop fireworks without fear of setting any foliage on fire. Out on the sand is the best place to discharge fireworks.

As for the "hot dog stand"... What's more American than a hot dog? A baseball stadium?
    Setting up a hot dog stand in the deserts of the Middle East allows our troops fighting in the area to get a taste of home.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't understand why retired players are getting so annoyed about it?

I'm a little mythed though that during the UK campaign we didn't get a little red bus

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    As for the "hot dog stand"... What's more American than a hot dog?
    A tasty treat using sausages originating in Germany/Austria - frankfurter or weiner. Much like that other American icon, the Hamburg-er. Lol

Is not spray cheese in a can a more fitting example of true American cuisine?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    A tasty treat using sausages originating in Germany/Austria - frankfurter or weiner. Much like that other American icon, the Hamburg-er. Lol

Is not spray cheese in a can a more fitting example of true American cuisine?
    Now you're splitting hairs.

The "hot dog" and the "hamburger" as we know it today are Anerican inventions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Now you're splitting hairs.

The "hot dog" and the "hamburger" as we know it today are Anerican inventions.
    I think you are referring to "corn dogs"