LTQ - Too much tapping. Getting ridiculous - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LTQ - Too much tapping. Getting ridiculous

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    As a follow up question, what is a "good" energy per hit in your opinion? I'm thinking high enough to reduce the number of taps but not so high that players with smaller energy pools feel constrained.
    I really dislike anything below 100. I would say 300-500.

Of course, you want to grade it based upon the mode. Not sure what smaller accounts look like these days. Should keep energies lower for them to keep normal mode "entry level". Prestige begin at at least 100 (would rather see 200). Master begin at 300

Don't have to worry as much about smaller players when tweeking master mode. Most who go for it have higher energy pools & rates to draw on. For master, the higher the better... goal is the least amount of taps possible.

-----
    may also want to consider lowering the total energy again. The boosts are not good anymore and there are no special boosts offered. Raising the total energy doesn't make sense. If you lowered it back to 20k/day for prestige & 60k/day for master, I'll bet you'd see an increase in those attempting it.

Orrrrrr try this -
    Release an LTQ with a special boost (Saaaaay an infantry unit called The Danimal with a +3 Energy regen boost )
    Keep the total energy within reason and I bet both participation and gold sales increase... a special boost hasn't been offered in awhile - the community would go nuts for it

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Post Count
    I personally think the rate of inflation needs to slow way down. I want new players to play the game but they cant because they cant play in any event. Current players (lots) dont have any health or energy regen. Lots of players still dont have building upgrades, yet more and more is demanded of the players. Like was said, I would rather part with 5 or 10, maybe even 20 bucks to finish an event or even a series of events but they are way to expensive to finish. Im the type of player who would make the things I paid for work for me but if I get +1 energy, Im expected to drop an additional 20k energy. Thats not how its suppose to work.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    may also want to consider lowering the total energy again. The boosts are not good anymore and there are no special boosts offered. Raising the total energy doesn't make sense. If you lowered it back to 20k/day for prestige & 60k/day for master, I'll bet you'd see an increase in those attempting it.

Orrrrrr try this -
    Release an LTQ with a special boost (Saaaaay an infantry unit called The Danimal with a +3 Energy regen boost )
    Keep the total energy within reason and I bet both participation and gold sales increase... a special boost hasn't been offered in awhile - the community would go nuts for it
    I would want something like 5k normal, 15K prestige and like 35K master, since most of us are still working with no energy regen at all. Adjust the modes according to how long the event will run but prestige and master will still make money without the need to drain the players. I to want the special boost to return but just because something is really wanted doesn't mean they could charge over 100 bucks for say, +1 energy regen. These boost should be a bit more common then what they are and build most accounts so they are around the same page.

The best non event way to do this is to just sell the unit in the store for Valor and or Gold and judge events based on that. Adding some of this stuff to faction boost would be great as well. Not sure why there aren't energy and building boost there.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count

You just gotta tap it faster....
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    As a follow up question, what is a "good" energy per hit in your opinion? I'm thinking high enough to reduce the number of taps but not so high that players with smaller energy pools feel constrained.
    Smaller players by virtue of their limited energy pool are constrained by what they can hit, within their regen timescales. in essence, they are no different than anyone else, they just have to log on more often to use their available energy. It takes time to build up this pool, and is part of growing. Until they are grown, why does everyone else have to suffer? Take me for an example. After a couple of years playing, I still have insufficient energy to complete prestige level. Having to tickle the lower level bosses to death doesn't help me in any way whatsoever.

Banned
    Post Count
    We should not have to kill a level 5 times before we can move on. Make it a one time down kill then next level. I only energy and the current ILTQ I don't participate in anymore unless for RB folders. It is ridiculous now that level 3 prestige uses almost all my energy and I have to tap a hundred times to get there.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i just usually stop at level 10 of prestige and master : there always seems to be a stamina reward there . By the time I get there , I wouldn't have enough regen to do level 11 anyway , plus 5000+ energy for stamina is not exactly the best prize you could get