Gree, we like the 2 day wars, just not 3 in a row

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree, we like the 2 day wars, just not 3 in a row

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Gree, we like the 2 day wars, just not 3 in a row

The 2 day war format is actually fairly nice. The HUGE problem is that we have 3 of them back to back. This is way too much.

1). Can't go on minimal sleep for 6 days
    2). Many of us work during the week
    3). Many of us spend a LOT of hours each day on wars
    4). The number of screw ups increases our frustration levels
    5). You will force more players from the game if you do this 6 day war format again

PLEASE no more 6 day wars. 2 or 3 days are ok! Not 6
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Friday to Sunday wars would be great.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    GREE: Your feedback has been duly noted and we will schedule five 4-day wars from Monday to Thursday in our next cycle. Suck it up!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    The 2 day war format is actually fairly nice. The HUGE problem is that we have 3 of them back to back. This is way too much.

1). Can't go on minimal sleep for 6 days
    2). Many of us work during the week
    3). Many of us spend a LOT of hours each day on wars
    4). The number of screw ups increases our frustration levels
    5). You will force more players from the game if you do this 6 day war format again

PLEASE no more 6 day wars. 2 or 3 days are ok! Not 6
    You have been around these forum almost as long as me.
    Given gree's history...do you honestly expect things to change?
    I don't and have given up on them. I play now as I enjoy playing with the others in my guild..the game has lost its appeal now and is no longer fun.
    The last bugged update did it for me.(it's still not working right, although no one say a word about that. Anyone seen anything other than normal and legendary? Wasn't there 2 other of match possibilities?)
    Even after years of the same/similar issues repeated time after time, we still play, we still spend.,nothing's changed...why bother saying anything anymore, nothing will change, their track record/history proves it.

Edit: we are just as bad, gree seemed to ignore the issues with the update and moved forward(also why I think it still not working, they don't care and moved forward to something else like they always have) and we did the same, we were more concerned that other guilds got more legendary than we did at the time and we ignored the fact that there was two other types missing.(very few of us kept bringing it up and got drowned out by the others) and now here we are a few months latter, same issues with the update, more bugged content just like almost every data release they have ever done tossed at us.
    And what are we going to do...move on when gree dose, and say similar things again when the next bugged data push is released.(next week). A never ending cycle and its years old now with no end in sight, and why should there be a end in sight..we have shown them we also don't care and put up with what they toss at us. We might complain a bit..but that don't matter as we will still spend on wars.
    New people come start playing, don't read the forums history to find out the issues. and then join in with us on telling them how they can get better, and complaining about issues that are years old, or simply repeated time after time for years, and keep expecting it to change.
    Last edited by Valid or; 07-02-2015 at 04:34 PM.
    Daily player

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    You have been around these forum almost as long as me.
    Given gree's history...do you honestly expect things to change?
    I don't and have given up on them. I play now as I enjoy playing with the others in my guild..the game has lost its appeal now and is no longer fun.
    The last bugged update did it for me.(it's still not working right, although no one say a word about that. Anyone seen anything other than normal and legendary? Wasn't there 2 other of match possibilities?)
    Even after years of the same/similar issues repeated time after time, we still play, we still spend.,nothing's changed...why bother saying anything anymore, nothing will change, their track record/history proves it.

Edit: we are just as bad, gree seemed to ignore the issues with the update and moved forward(also why I think it still not working, they don't care and moved forward to something else like they always have) and we did the same, we were more concerned that other guilds got more legendary than we did at the time and we ignored the fact that there was two other types missing.(very few of us kept bringing it up and got drowned out by the others) and now here we are a few months latter, same issues with the update, more bugged content just like almost every data release they have ever done tossed at us.
    And what are we going to do...move on when gree dose, and say similar things again when the next bugged data push is released.(next week). A never ending cycle and its years old now with no end in sight, and why should there be a end in sight..we have shown them we also don't care and put up with what they toss at us. We might complain a bit..but that don't matter as we will still spend on wars.
    New people come start playing, don't read the forums history to find out the issues. and then join in with us on telling them how they can get better, and complaining about issues that are years old, or simply repeated time after time for years, and keep expecting it to change.
    You know what? You are absolutely correct. Gree wouldn't change. Hence I wrote out to ask them to just give us bare minimal standards. It's almost as if we are asking for punishments to be inflicted on us.

We are the biggest suckers. And I am one of the biggest suckers

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weakling View Post
    You know what? You are absolutely correct. Gree wouldn't change. Hence I wrote out to ask them to just give us bare minimal standards. It's almost as if we are asking for punishments to be inflicted on us.

We are the biggest suckers. And I am one of the biggest suckers
    Yep me too. Since 2012..mind you that was before gree when it was still funzio, just before gree.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    6 days it's just too long. I'm having a hell of a time motivating my guild. People are done. It's the holiday in the U.S. and everyone has plans. What was supposed to be fun is a chore now. During the work week people GASP go to work! They don't have time to check in every hour. Really need to rethink this. It's stupid.

Post Count
    I was wondering if customers were having war-burnout.
    I feel for the top guilds who need to keep their rank.

Drink plenty of water! This war hangover is gonna be a doozie!
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
    Friday to Sunday wars would be great.
    Totally agree, Friday to Sunday is way better than finishing in UK Monday night. By the time we get home from work we are lucky to get two battles in on the Monday. It would be nice if you could mix it up a bit and think of your European players as well and stop starting all events like 11/12at night as in this current war when UK and rest of Europe are heading to bed followed by work. Personally I'm fed up with this war, totally lost interest after first two days. Can't work up any enthusiasm while working all week. If you do this again I for one will pass. To be honest now I think about it I'm sick of killing 100 bosses and have now stopped all trials except guild ones. It's all getting very tedious and I never thought I'd feel like that but there you go.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have at least 10 players who haven't even played this week - I personally , liked the war during the week since I work in an office . I have trouble on weekends during the day in the summer : but I might be in the minority on that .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The next question is with the war ending on a Saturday and gree having limited support on weekends - is anything scheduled to start after the war ends , or do we have 2 days off ???
    Maybe they can start the trials quest so it doesn't overlap with the LTQ that always schedule at the same time . Or at least a box event that doesn't require guild participation

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I want time off

Many are retiring - its getting crazy!

Post Count
    I see we have a 4 day war next cycle.... Great
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [rudy] View Post
    GREE: Your feedback has been duly noted and we will schedule five 4-day wars from Monday to Thursday in our next cycle. Suck it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erageous View Post
    I see we have a 4 day war next cycle.... Great
    We listened alright!

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    It the "scare to lose" mentality that is feeding GREE. On and above the mountain of complains about GREE way of doing, people are still buying and spending gems like that is no tomorrow. Just look at the CP after each war and you know GREE is doing it right.
    Don't fix GREE, just fix yourself if you want any things to change.
    NO MORE FUN !