Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Flourishing Chest VS Chance Chest VS other options

I have been saving for the chance chest and have the 250 gems needed to open the 11 chance chests at once.

I wanted to know what would be better to use my Gems on the flourishing chest or the chance chest or is there something else I should save for.

Obviously I'm interested in getting the best possible armors.

Any advice would be welcome.

Otherwise PM me on LINE byrner91.
    Member of Warriors of Fujin top 250 guild

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Byrne View Post
    I have been saving for the chance chest and have the 250 gems needed to open the 11 chance chests at once.

I wanted to know what would be better to use my Gems on the flourishing chest or the chance chest or is there something else I should save for.

Obviously I'm interested in getting the best possible armors.

Any advice would be welcome.

Otherwise PM me on LINE byrner91.
    Member of Warriors of Fujin top 250 guild
    Chances of getting something decent suck regardless. I have opened every flourishing chest up to the max since they started and never got anything better than a fusible old epic, and even then I think it's only been twice.

My advice would be to save those gems and go T25 for a guaranteed epic+. Summoners+, current T25, is an extremely decent armour. I have it from the original war and it is stronger than my Darkscale reg dfa. Breaks 4k on both attk and defense with good jewels.

If you really must open chests and are happy to face the inevitable disappointment, anecdotally I have done better out of 11's than flourishing. But then I have probably opened 11 chests around 100 times and only ever got something I was happy with on a couple of occasions (Mystic dfa and Centurions back when it was latest chest epic). Every other time has been fodder and weak armours.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I agree with SBBL Indigo, but the 11 chests are more worth it, at least you would get a higher chance of a DF than a Flourishing Chest.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Chests are evil
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Chests are evil
    A-GREE-D, they are evil.
    Guild: Skywarriors

Ign: Achilles - Guild Master

Guild Page: http://goo.gl/CtxUqQ

Chests are evil
    Prove that is true but that won't be possible because a guildmate got a mystic DF and I recently got a Shell-shocked Battlegear and we both only spent 25 gems, so your point has been proven wrong, by the way, half the guild got a Raid DF for 25 gems on a single chest.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-02-2015 at 08:36 AM.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I can say that; and stop trolling.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I can say that; and stop trolling.
    How am I trolling and of course you can say that, it's a free country (Assuming you live in USA, if not well that's not something for me to worry about). And what I said is true, you're just unhappy that the top dogs (Like you) are finally getting a challenge. Just get over it, they're just pixels which don't have any monetary value or worth. Btw, surely you weren't trolling when you had said 3D is the best Alliance in-game, if it is, how many times have you guys finished first in a Raid or War? About 1% of the time I would say, to the DK Empire so you should say, it is the second best Alliance in the game after and inferior to DK Empire.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-02-2015 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    You can't really say that
    Dude, just stop

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Dude, just stop
    Lord P, don't call me "dude" because I have a name or username, I don't call you dude or guy, I address you by your username and so you should show the same respect, just saying.

You can't really say that because a guildmate got a mystic DF and I recently got a Shell-shocked Battlegear and we both only spent 25 gems, so your point has been proven wrong, by the way, half the guild got a Raid DF for 25 gems on a single chest.
    Your group must be very lucky. I have been attempting to win anything decent from chests. Though I was able to get my first epic + yesterday (Blazeborne Vangaurd).

Ouch legalious, sounds like a slap in the face. The only good armor I have pulled from a chest on iOS was specter shroud + back around Christmas.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Prove that is true but that won't be possible because a guildmate got a mystic DF and I recently got a Shell-shocked Battlegear and we both only spent 25 gems, so your point has been proven wrong, by the way, half the guild got a Raid DF for 25 gems on a single chest.
    Well, some people win big prizes in the same lottery more than once, but that doesn't normally mean that odds of even one big prize are anything but terrible...
    2 years of boss collection keys on 3 account gave me something to keep twice and I'm quite surprised if I get more than 1 in 100 wearable armors from opening chests with the free gems I farm on my 3 accounts...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Chests in my humble opionion are coming nothing short of a impertinent ripoff against Greed's customers, and very close to deceit and fraud.

Frankly, I'm surprised that users who lost a lot of money to chests didn't file any lawsuits so far.

Customers shouldn't have to spend hundreds of dollars (and yes I know there are lucky/funny/bragging souls who say they have gotten the latest DF+ by just opening 1 chest ..rotfl) in order to get a decent service/product feature in return. That the extremely low chance of it is not told in advance is what gives this feelings of getting deceited to many. I'd love to know how many thousands of customers have quitted just because of that. I know at least 3 or 4 people in my guild have.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Chests in my humble opionion are coming nothing short of a impertinent ripoff against Greed's customers, and very close to deceit and fraud.

Frankly, I'm surprised that users who lost a lot of money to chests didn't file any lawsuits so far.
    Why? Would they file a lawsuit against a lottery too for "money lost on tickets"?
    Humans are weird. If a game has loot drops with very low odds of the drops being super good, that's fine, but change that up to instead dropping loot chest tokens which can be used on a chest with the exact same odds as the loot drops were and add the option to open the chests with in-game currency and suddenly it's a ripoff...
    I guess brains associate chests with huge treasure and are disappointed if it doesn't show up... -_-
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration