Thread: Bugs

Bugs

I was on level 20 on the new event. And I logged back and it started my waves over. I have over 100k points. But I still have those. Why did it make me restart?

That same thing happened to me a few months back. They started you on the wrong Invasion. You should notice that the new Invasion is set in a different part of the World, and all the prizes are different as well. Very annoying, but what can you do?

And something else I hate. It seems to give the epics ALOT to the higher levels. Im a level 170 and I havent got a is glee Epic. I always save my Gold keys for them i also buy keys. Then I use em. Out of 10 Chests I got 8 rares and 2 super rare. If I'm lucky a Ultra Rare. Its stupid. Like why even try to get an epic now. I see these guys with 6 epics maxed out like wow.

Take a look at one of my other Threads, entitled "Preferential Treatment".

I totally agree with everything you say on that

You have to typically open a lot of keys to get epic units. The top guys finish every event and place in the top 20 as well every week so they get a lot more keys but then most of them add spending on top of that. The top guys are always going to be getting epics in numbers since that's all there is left to do for them.