Raid Boss Beta coming soon, be a part of the development process! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Beta coming soon, be a part of the development process!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Podmob View Post
    But isn't "wasting time waiting for regeneration" in integral feature of RB? That should also be tested in the new proposed format? What I was really trying to say (clumsily) is that if a player with a 2 million attack can take down a level 100 boss no sweat without his 19 other teammates in less than a minute (because of the China gold lol) you won't get a clear picture. But then again, maybe the time taken to kill bosses isn't relevant in this simulation and they are really testing other features. Will be open-minded and, like I said before, it's good that they put active players to contribution ;-)
    When doing a beta the time to complete is not what they are testing. They are testing the features of the event and if there are bugs in it

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthebest View Post
    Do we need everyone who wants to be a part of beta send the email or just need one person to apply for our syndicate?
    Each player needs to apply separately and sign the NDA individually. Once the Beta starts, your Syndicate affiliation will remain intact, so you will not need to recreate the Syndicate and you and your syndicate mates will already be aligned.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    I am also curious about multiple accounts
    we would like to get 10 of my syndicate members with dual accts so we can have a syn of 20.
    can you please expound a little more?
    Only one account can be registered per device. The first account you register on a device will be the only one that can join the Beta on that device. If you own more than one device, each device can be registered and play a separate game account if you so wish. We're Ok with this because it could give you more insight into the event from the perspective of your different accounts but it is completely optional.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    how long does it take to get an email back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    how long does it take to get an email back?
    We manually "push a button" so that emails go out. We have not sent out any emails, I will update this thread when we have sent out the first batch of NDA emails, and whenever we send out any emails in general. Right now, our first step is to lock down the date of the Beta.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What is the absolute minimum size of a syn that you will take? Mine has a lot of linked accounts and European, Asian, and Australian players

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Only one account can be registered per device. The first account you register on a device will be the only one that can join the Beta on that device. If you own more than one device, each device can be registered and play a separate game account if you so wish. We're Ok with this because it could give you more insight into the event from the perspective of your different accounts but it is completely optional.
    So let me get this straight. Even if you have your accounts linked if u have 2 devices u can still do the beta with 2 accounts???

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    What is the absolute minimum size of a syn that you will take? Mine has a lot of linked accounts and European, Asian, and Australian players
    We are not turning anybody down but we hope you are able to participate in a meaningful way that gives you insight into the event. Perhaps you could join another syndicate during the Beta? Syndicates will not be locked so that is certainly an option. That is something you could coordinate in the Beta-only forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    So let me get this straight. Even if you have your accounts linked if u have 2 devices u can still do the beta with 2 accounts???
    Each device (phone, tablet) can only play a single Account/player ID. If you have a 2nd device, that second device could run a different account (as long as the NDA was signed for each player ID).

For example, lets say you have 2 accounts and 2 devices. You would do the following:

email betasignup@gree.net

Once you receive the NDA link, click on it.

Fill out the NDA and provide your player ID for account #1 (there is a field for that on the NDA)
    Click the NDA link again.
    Fill out the NDA and provide your player ID for account #2

When the Beta is ready, you will receive 2 emails with a link to the Beta (one for account #1 and one for #2)
    On device #1, you click one link and register the ID to that device
    On device #2, you click on the other link and register that ID to that device

I hope this helps.

Post Count
    Yeah, Thanks Bolt.

Are we having RB this cycle or not?
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree reintroduce accomplice on next raid boss ?
    Nice !
    Just happy we got beta testers this time
    Man its boring to check the 'exciting update on accomplces - we just took them away and won't tell you why' thread
    I'll take that 6000 gold but would never spend on raid boss - test that !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    Gree reintroduce accomplice on next raid boss ?
    Nice !
    Just happy we got beta testers this time
    Man its boring to check the 'exciting update on accomplces - we just took them away and won't tell you why' thread
    I'll take that 6000 gold but would never spend on raid boss - test that !
    Well seeing as how the 6000 gold is only on the beta server which is completely separate good luck with that. And they better not bring accomplices back they need to go dig a hole and die

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Podmob View Post
    Yes, I read that JcW. All I'm saying is that gold shouldn't be involved to get the true colours of an event. You want it to reflect reality? Do it on the same time period a real event would last and... WITHOUT the use of gold. If not, the survey is obsolete.
    I agree. Not everyone can afford to buy gold to win events. This is just another way that GREE is making it easier for the people who buy vaults on a daily basis and harder for normal players.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    So even if your accounts are linked to the same email, you can play them on different devices?

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    May I suggest a 12 hour building as a reward for the participants? Many players are not fond of 8 hour buildings and I feel you'll get a better response with a 12 hour one.

Post Count
    Downloaded the beta cc yesterday but can't get past the introduction part where you have to buy a laundromat, anyone else having this problem?