Raid Boss Beta coming soon, be a part of the development process!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Beta coming soon, be a part of the development process!

Banned
    Post Count

Exclamation Raid Boss Beta coming soon, be a part of the development process!

Greetings Gangsters!

Exciting changes are coming to the Raid Boss event but we need your help! We’re inviting Syndicates to come and join us in our upcoming Crime City Beta.

The Beta will focus on a revamp of the Raid Boss event. With your help, developers will gather information and feedback to help balance the event and make it fun for everyone. Your feedback will help shape the future of Crime City and you will receive a ‘thank you’ item for participating!

The details are as follows:

The Beta will last 2 days. It will take place sometime in July on a weekday, not a weekend. I will announce the exact date as soon as possible.

The Beta will take place on a special Beta server that is separate from the live server. What you do on the Beta server has no effect on the live server. Beta players will have their live account copied over to the Beta server and given 6,000 gold on the Beta server to use on this event.

We need syndicates to join the Beta and play together to take on the Raid Boss the way you normally play this event. The more we can simulate a “real” Raid Boss fight the better. We therefore ask that you coordinate with your Syndicate mates to join and participate together. For the best results, please bring 20+ syndicate members. The more the merrier!

To participate, please follow this link:

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/22139...-City-Beta-NDA

US players only, apologies to our non-US players (we have to limit it to US players for legal reasons).

The cut-off to sign up for the Beta is July 10th at 12pm PDT. Signing the NDA confirms your participation in the Beta, don’t delay!

Once the Beta is ready (and you’ve signed the NDA), you will receive an email with a link to install the Crime City Beta app. When you launch the Beta app you will be ready and in your own Beta version of your account. Important: If you already have an old Beta app installed from the past, you need to delete it before the new beta starts or it will fail to install properly.

Before the Beta starts, we will create a Beta Players only section of the forum where you can provide feedback on the Beta and coordinate with your fellow Beta players. You need to have a forum account before you sign up for the Beta for this to work so if you don’t have a forum account create one today!

After the event ends, you will receive an email with a survey link. Please fill out the survey, it will give us important feedback we can use to improve the event.

As a thank you for helping us improve the Raid Boss, all participants who fill out the survey will receive this building on their live account:

Herbal Healing Delivery
    Output: $450,000/8 hours

Questions? Let us know here on this thread. We look forward to your participation!
    Last edited by Bolt; 07-09-2015 at 05:04 PM. Reason: added cut-off date & time

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What are those 'legal reasons'?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    What are those 'legal reasons'?
    The Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) we use is specific to US laws. Crafting an NDA that applies to citizens all over the world is far more complicated.

Post Count
    Thank you for making the beta separate from the live game. That should be standard practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    This sounds fun. The 6k gold should probably be copied over to our live accounts as well, just to be safe
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    The Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) we use is specific to US laws. Crafting an NDA that applies to citizens all over the world is far more complicated.
    Ahh, I see.
    Last edited by Jeronimo; 07-10-2015 at 03:49 AM.

Post Count
    Do we need everyone who wants to be a part of beta send the email or just need one person to apply for our syndicate?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    request sent!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Will your developers try and limit the CC events during these 2 days, having a LTQ and box event up at the same time wouldn't be bad, but if u had an EB up at the same time this would be problematic for a lot of players that have real life obligations. Also if u do something like this and make the CC event load less during these 2 days I'm sure u could get a lot more syns and players to do it

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    request sent

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Also will linked accounts be able to participate?

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthebest View Post
    Do we need everyone who wants to be a part of beta send the email or just need one person to apply for our syndicate?
    Good question... And if all gang members don't request to be a part (or are not accepted), are all crew members out?
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    I don't think one person playing 8 accounts and filling out 8 surveys really serves any purpose...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I don't think one person playing 8 accounts and filling out 8 surveys really serves any purpose...
    I mean yeah that's a little too much, but I'm sure 2-3 accounts would be alright and by having a couple accounts u can see more going on for the event and by having those accounts spread out in 2 or 3 syns would also give more insight into the new RB, i.e. having a top 20, 75, and 150 syn account would help you see how the event will be structured for different levels of play

Post Count
    This is a clear cut case of DISCRIMINATION!!!

I'm not from the U.S. so I miss out.

Expect to hear from my lawyers.