Raid Boss Beta coming soon, be a part of the development process! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Beta coming soon, be a part of the development process!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hi Bolt, PM sent... my forum email & NDA email do not match and I cannot change it here for some reason; I tried.

Please help. Thanks.
    Replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    My emails match. No sub forum.
    According to the data, your forum email was not used to sign the NDA. Send me a private message if you wish to go into detail.

Post Count
    Thanks Bolt... replied, too.

Update: Thank you for your help with my forum account, Bolt! You're the best!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 07-14-2015 at 12:21 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Vile Lynn. I'm guessing u will just have to make a new account

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Question for bolt. Right now I registered both my accounts to do the beta, but only have 1 forum account. Will that be sufficent to use for the beta forum for both my accounts or should I make another forum account and post separately?

Post Count
    I sent you a PM yesterday, Bolt... any idea how I get into the beta subforum?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Same here. I don't see the beta sub forum

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have a different email here than my cc account and can't change it.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    Question for bolt. Right now I registered both my accounts to do the beta, but only have 1 forum account. Will that be sufficent to use for the beta forum for both my accounts or should I make another forum account and post separately?
    I was gonna a ask the same thing, Bolt.
    2 differ devices, 2 different emails
    I have this forum acct, and should I set up another forum acct on 2nd device / 2nd acct?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    I was gonna a ask the same thing, Bolt.
    2 differ devices, 2 different emails
    I have this forum acct, and should I set up another forum acct on 2nd device / 2nd acct?
    Why on earth would you do that. You are the same person playing both accounts presumably, or do you have some weird split personality.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I signed up for this with 2 accounts. Not sure if I got them on the second NDA.

I have not received any message, nothing about the beta testing. Maybe my email was different than what I use here?

Still waiting for a reply from bolt about it.

I figure I am out. And now my team is let down.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Why on earth would you do that. You are the same person playing both accounts presumably, or do you have some weird split personality.
    Didn't know if they wanted to keep feedback split based on which device u were playing on. Also some people have a android and iOS device so I'm sure not everything will be the exact same between the two

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So bolt down to 24 hours until the start of beta are we ever going to get emails with the link to download the beta or are we going to have a delay and have it postponed just like every other new thing you decide to come out with??

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    So bolt down to 24 hours until the start of beta are we ever going to get emails with the link to download the beta or are we going to have a delay and have it postponed just like every other new thing you decide to come out with??
    A few posts back Bolt already answered this question.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    The email is scheduled to go out on Wednesday. I will provide more details as we approach the date.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    A few posts back Bolt already answered this question.
    I see this now, but when he originally posted that post it did not read that. Some people don't actually re-read each post every day. So would have made a little more sense to make a new post rather than update a post

Banned
    Post Count
    Update: Due to some last minute technical challenges, we need to postpone the Beta until early next week. This will help ensure that everything is working as it should and that it is a more stable build. As soon as I have confirmation I will update this thread and let you know the date and time.

We hope to release the Beta client early, before the Raid Boss event starts, but that may or may not happen. Thank you and I will keep you posted.

One forum account will suffice. You can note any differences in your experience from the same account and also on the post-beta survey.