GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Scratcher going away...for now

Banned
    Post Count

Daily Scratcher going away...for now

Greetings Gangsters,

We are pleased to report that we are making improvements to the Scratcher feature in Crime City! To lay the groundwork for these new improvements we need to remove the Daily Scratcher.

Keep your eye on the forums for more information on the NEW scratchers!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Greetings Gangsters,

We are pleased to report that we are making improvements to the Scratcher feature in Crime City! To lay the groundwork for these new improvements we need to remove the Daily Scratcher.

When are you going to put relevant items in stores?

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Greetings Gangsters,

Amen... A-amen, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hopefully it doesnt take as long as the update on accomplices. still waiting on that one.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jfgarzon View Post
    Hopefully it doesnt take as long as the update on accomplices. still waiting on that one.
    Oh come on all,players know it will take longer. I am in constant battle with gree over acomplices. But as I do not wish to be acused of going of topic... I would like to point out that daily scratcher has been irrelevant for a very long time

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Heapsofblue View Post
    Oh come on all,players know it will take longer. I am in constant battle with gree over acomplices. But as I do not wish to be acused of going of topic... I would like to point out that daily scratcher has been irrelevant for a very long time
    Scratcher, like store weapons will remain irrelevant unless it's updated on a quarterly basis, if not more often
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Jeez, what's with the obsession with accomplices? When they were introduced, the majority hated them, once they went away, some people can't stop yapping about em. Give it a rest already.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yay thank you . Hurry up and remove them and take your time in bringing them back . I hate the pop ups. Not everyone wants to scratch them (during that time) . so really they should place the free scratch card in the shop so people can open it later (that way it pleases everyone).

Accomplices was removed because most people hated them and it showed in their sales, why would they want to bring back somethink that didn't work.

Robbing and attacking

Accomplices took away robbing and attacking because the rival list was filled with people you could easily beat but couldn't any longer due to these accomplices.

War
    the was a chance you could use gold on attacking someone only to lose because of the person swapped their kingpin's around (which is very off putting).

Graphics and stats
    weapons need to catch your eye and make you go wow I would use gold to get that weapon which accomplies failed to do because they looked boring and the stats looked like those weapons you got for spending 50 respect points.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 07-02-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Greetings Gangsters,

Maybe put a chance to win gold on them. At least get something better than the prizes that are there. Some aren't even 100.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What about the people that can only access the Earn Free Gold button thru the scratchers????????
    I myself cannot access the Google Play Store and cannot access the Earn button via the gold area.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I guess the globe is gone with the scratchers lol

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Jeez, what's with the obsession with accomplices? When they were introduced, the majority hated them, once they went away, some people can't stop yapping about em. Give it a rest already.
    Exactly my thoughts every time someone asks yet again.

Post Count
    Most of them don't want accomplices back, they want Gree to give them free stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Be nice to get our event globe back? No mention of what's going on that I've seen.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Most of them don't want accomplices back, they want Gree to give them free stuff.
    Doesn't matter to me either way. Would like GREE to decide what direction they plan on going with accomplices and end the curiosity. lol. Then everyone can focus on other complaints I guess.